Ranking
Original Post
Buying Un-Bans
It says it all in the title, and this could profit the toribash community as well. You can only buy 3 un-bans... and more if your rich af. The price of the un-ban depends on the offence you caused. Idk if this has ever been suggested but it should definitly be implemented imo.
I dont agree, you could just scam a duel and pay your way with other money or you could just make another account and do it again?
For such a such a small game i dont think it should matter if some person says the occasional n word or fa word but for people with millions being able to pay to say and do whatever is pretty unfair.

I would agree if you could have an unban of an account that was permabanned or something like if itemp wanted to unban his main account he would have to pay a lot or something but its pretty circumstantial
While i see where you are coming from i personally don't believe it's a good idea, Let me explain:although being able to buy an un-ban with USD would bring in some money, its essentially telling people that if they break the rules and have enough cash it'll be like it never happened. Someone could acquire access to accounts, earnings, inventory, completely destroy the name someone tried to make for themselves here, and this makes it like it never happened. Biggest reason why this wont work is people need to understand there are consequences to their actions.
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
I dont agree, you could just scam a duel and pay your way with other money or you could just make another account and do it again?
For such a such a small game i dont think it should matter if some person says the occasional n word or fa word but for people with millions being able to pay to say and do whatever is pretty unfair.

I would agree if you could have an unban of an account that was permabanned or something like if itemp wanted to unban his main account he would have to pay a lot or something but its pretty circumstantial

At toribash rates what they make us pay for items is already rediculous I imagine that if this was implemented no un-ban would be cheap.

Scamming: 20-30usd.
Perma Bans: 100 usd
Infraction point bans: 5-10 usd
Racial Slurs/Harrasment: 15-20 usd

Those seem like pretty fair prices imo, lmk what you all think. And if you used all three of them only way for un-ban is if you pay 110+ usd. That way toribash will be making money and people will most likely learn from their mistakes or being paying out the ass to stay on their main account. It's a win-win really.
-----
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
While i see where you are coming from i personally don't believe it's a good idea, Let me explain:although being able to buy an un-ban with USD would bring in some money, its essentially telling people that if they break the rules and have enough cash it'll be like it never happened. Someone could acquire access to accounts, earnings, inventory, completely destroy the name someone tried to make for themselves here, and this makes it like it never happened. Biggest reason why this wont work is people need to understand there are consequences to their actions.

Not at all really: because most users that are familiar with this game don't have money out the ass unless it is shmevin, and saying it would ruin their name woudn't really affect anyone but them... also as I said a moment ago after you have used all 3... any un-ban no matter what the offence is, would cost that user 110+ dollars. And as well I don't think someone would buy 3 un-bans when they could just make a new account if they really didn't care about it in the first place. It would be wasting their money and they would recognize that.
Last edited by Dope; Aug 10, 2018 at 02:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
it feels like you only posted this idea because you keep being banned by being a complete dumbass

not supported, people shouldnt be able to buy their way out of bans
Im really surprised "lmao" isnt the only reply to this

anyway its super obvious this will never happen, and for good reason. You already got a hard no from suo, too
ban exists for a reason. What's the harm for you to wait out for the ban runs out if the ban is justify, even if it is not justify (in your opinion) ban appeal also exist.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
This will not happen. Not now, and hopefully not ever.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it