Ranking
And we're back. Not for long though, we've still got a bunch of exams coming up.

Filipe is using his alt since he got banned (again), and he actually pinged at frame 180 so I had to edit my pose.

Since Blood Ties is over we could finally use a different mod.

Also, this is probably going to be one of our entries for a private sparring event hosted by DP and Atlantic. Enjoy, and C&C if you want to.
Attached Files
Oblivion vs Filipe - High.rpl (742.9 KB, 73 views)
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
And today guest-starring Toril!
We've been trying to find time to spar with each other for a few weeks now, and this is how it turned out.

There will be lots of more spars coming up this summer other than me fighting Filipe, and I definitely hope I get the chance to fight Toril again.
Attached Files
Oblivion vs Toril.rpl (558.1 KB, 75 views)
Very nice moves, I would like to spar with you. Just hang on for few 2-3 weeks while I deal with life. And maybe an extra week for me to get back to playing tb and rebuild my ingame skills.

9.2/10 Clean
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
I did a short spar with Daxx today but I forgot to save the replay.
So Daxx, feel free to bump this thread with the replay if you saved it.
xD that spar was freaking awesome!

god oby i still haven't had a spar with you yet!
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
(One minute look@replay)The balance was nice but the moves weren't stylish, not very creative moves :v. Still a good replay.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Damnit, these are amazing.
For a person i have never heard of until "Blood Ties" vid, you sure are awesome at sparring.
You're right Drage, I need to be a bit more bold. I'll try to be more creative on my next spar.

Thanks noomy. I'm quite of an expert at going around unnoticed. As the creature of habits that I am, it's rare to see me outside the usual threads that I lurk.
But if you're curious you can stop by the ORMO comp to see some of my SP replays. I had to drop out of it because of my final exams, and honestly even if I submited an entry to the skeet challenge I would hardly stand a chance against those who reached the top 4.
I occasionally try some parkour mods too, but I haven't done anything noteworthy lately.
Last edited by Oblivion; May 29, 2010 at 04:38 PM.