ES Recruitment Drive
Skarner requires furiously mashing q and right clicking, occasionally missing and hitting w, e, and r from time to time.

He was popular in s2 as a jungle because he could farm fairly well when his mana costs were lower, and his ganks at 6 were scary good. The new mechanics of the jungle items might have made him viable again, solely because his mana issues might have been solved by that. He still has at best decent ganks pre-6, and a god-tier gank at post-6.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So I played Alistar mid since these guys had a trolly thing going on.

Ali

Built him hybrid and 1v1'd anybody and ultimately squished people to none existance
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Skarner requires furiously mashing q and right clicking, occasionally missing and hitting w, e, and r from time to time.

He was popular in s2 as a jungle because he could farm fairly well when his mana costs were lower, and his ganks at 6 were scary good. The new mechanics of the jungle items might have made him viable again, solely because his mana issues might have been solved by that. He still has at best decent ganks pre-6, and a god-tier gank at post-6.

welll the problem is, u kinda need talisman for good engages currently, and u cant have talisman and golem, rather play him top, but theres the problem with the no mana top lane meta
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Lmfao 0-2 in my placement matches. As usual... my team always has a special form of pants-on-head retardation that I can't fathom.

I swear if I qualify bronze I'll just quit LoL. Absolutely 0 point if I have to deal with this ELO hell.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Lmfao 0-2 in my placement matches. As usual... my team always has a special form of pants-on-head retardation that I can't fathom.

I swear if I qualify bronze I'll just quit LoL. Absolutely 0 point if I have to deal with this ELO hell.

lol..

I was placed in Bronze II, it was a bit unfortunate as I win/lost 5-5
But I got it to Silver 5 within a night or two.

If you can't get out of Bronze then you are bronze dude
Last edited by souldevilj; Feb 11, 2014 at 01:12 AM.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post

I got placed in bronze 3 when I first started ranked a year ago, then climbed to plat in s3 and now I'm in gold.

Elo hell exists, but to a certain extent, don't let that stop you from trying to climb, if you belong out of bronze, you'll climb out of bronze.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.