ES Recruitment Drive
are you bloodirony by any chance?(Someone randomly added me)

edit : nvm, found out it was someone else
anyway anyone who plays on EU, add me, I don't have very many people to play with.
Last edited by Kat; Jan 6, 2012 at 07:14 AM.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post
Yeah I am on East actually

Oh that Explains it, East sucks, "West side Da best" (if you get the quote)
I play on West and West owns :P
I tried East, before I got called a noob for jungling with Blitzcrank : (
But I do well like that :P
Why would you be called a noob for jungling Blitz?

Actually, let me rephrase: Why would anyone call someone a noob for jungling any character? Almost every single character CAN be a viable jungler if you know what your doing.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You're comparing apples to oranges. Fizz's ult is an aoe nuke, so it should be compared similarly to aoe nukes. TF's ult is a global ult, and as such should be compared to one.

And in the argument that a lvl 6 Fizz can take on a lvl 6 TF depends entirely on the player, not the champ. A good TF will not engage in close quarters combat and use his range to his advantage until he can easily go in for the kill. Similarly, a good Fizz will try to close the distance to give himself the advantage and try to get as much damage as he possibly can in when he manages to close the gap, going for the kill when he thinks he can burst it. While Fizz has the higher damage output at this point, TF has the better poke so long as he keeps his distance.

Yea, this is the same with every ranged player. Tf is pretty good at laning im not complaining about that hes just crazy weak. Also compare pantheons ult to tf, does a bunch of damage and pretty sure the cd is the same or close to
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Yea, this is the same with every ranged player. Tf is pretty good at laning im not complaining about that hes just crazy weak. Also compare pantheons ult to tf, does a bunch of damage and pretty sure the cd is the same or close to

You can't argue that somebody is good in lane, yet weak. To be even remotely good in lane, you have to be able to hold your own against your lane opponent, otherwise they'll just zone you out.

Comparing Pantheon's ult to TF's ult, you're looking at it from a purely offensive perspective. TF's ult provides vision of every champion, along with wards, and takes significantly less time to warp in. Pantheon's does scaling magic damage in a large aoe upon landing (which will never, EVER get to any respectable damage unless you land right on them, or you're trolling and doing AP panth), and can avoid damage (like a karth ult) if timed right, but takes a long time to channel in comparison. They both have their strengths and weaknesses.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You can't argue that somebody is good in lane, yet weak. To be even remotely good in lane, you have to be able to hold your own against your lane opponent, otherwise they'll just zone you out.

Comparing Pantheon's ult to TF's ult, you're looking at it from a purely offensive perspective. TF's ult provides vision of every champion, along with wards, and takes significantly less time to warp in. Pantheon's does scaling magic damage in a large aoe upon landing (which will never, EVER get to any respectable damage unless you land right on them, or you're trolling and doing AP panth), and can avoid damage (like a karth ult) if timed right, but takes a long time to channel in comparison. They both have their strengths and weaknesses.

I can definately argue somebody is good in a lane yet weak. Jax is pretty bad at laning but very strong. Im bored of this contemplation so I guess TF isn't my type of character.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
First time jungling shaco.
Premade teams.

Cheya.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
those builds
ಠ_ಠ
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
those builds
ಠ_ಠ

Planned to type EXCACTLY same post, even with this emote. Those builds...

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
inb4 "gunblade!?!" abuse
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks