ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Was it shovel in replay or not?
Yes
50 Votes / 56.82%
No
38 Votes / 43.18%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Shovels aren't uncounterable. But it's annoying because I have to stick to counters and can't enjoy the match.

Shoveling also shows that players don't care about playing, only winning (I stick to shovelcounters not because of winning, I stick to them to make shovelers lose, because that's what they deserve).

Using it on unexperienced players results in cheap wins very often. It just takes the skill out of the game.

Actually shoveling is very easy to counter. Just use their own momentum against them. I rather enjoy it when people try to shovel me. :P
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
How do you use their momentum against them when they grab you at your lumbar?
And the only way to use their momentum (which goes forward and up) would be to let yourself fall back and make an overhead throw.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by Pavlin View Post
We don't whining, we have a discussion

I know your not. For the people; "noobs" who are
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I feel that certain servers usually get ruined when there's one person sitting on one side just shoveling every turn. I really don't see how someone would find enjoyment in winning in that fashion every turn.
Originally Posted by akHu View Post
I feel that certain servers usually get ruined when there's one person sitting on one side just shoveling every turn. I really don't see how someone would find enjoyment in winning in that fashion every turn.

Um, maybe learn how to counter the shovel?
Originally Posted by Zimpy View Post
I like big red dragons on my asscheeks if ya know what i mean...

As someone has stated before, it takes the enjoyment out of a match when it resorts to counter shovels.
i dont really care about shoveling its just a game... i mean you cant tell me none of you have shoveld at least one time in your entire time on toribash (even though it does get annoying after a while trying to counter it.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.