Ranking
Drowning is simply the worst. It's slow, it's agonizing and it's panic inducing, followed by the fact that if you happen to fall into water(not knowing how to swim, as in my case) and being alone, it's probablydefinetly a game over.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
the worst way would be getting killed by a ghost or some kind of dark presence that is really scary or something.
Originally Posted by Bless View Post
unhappy with my life up to that point, don't really care how I go, as long as I did a decent job of life

you alright? are you truly unhappy with your life?
Probably Drowning Burning or slowly bleeding out after getting basically ripped in half and watching my guts spill ect.
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
drowning via falling through ice. If you can't find the hole you fell through, it's game over, you lose. Even if you're a strong swimmer, you're dying if you can't break the ice.

this, completely this
Being an irrelivant shitposter
Oh wait

(Serious note i don’t really fear anything that much, i don’t really care HOW i die. It’s more of like, i’m gonna die anyways, so why not just bear the pain. But what pops in mind is getting my ballsack crushed.)

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

>Get kidnapped
>Be locked in a soundproof place
>Be someone's "plaything" and get tortured
>Have a schedule so that I have time to recover and the person who has me can torture me for a longer period of time

Get tortured by...
getting beaten with any object, them burning me, choking me, and other torture methods till I'm left half dead BUT THEY WONT LEAVE ME HALF DEAD. THEY'LL MAKE ME RECOVER SO I GET TO EXPERIENCE IT ALL OVER AGAIN
Last edited by Karstnator; Jul 21, 2018 at 05:43 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Hmm. Either being boiled alive since it is impossible to pass out from the shock . . .

Or being buried alive in coffin. Kinda like drowning, but you don't black out as quickly.