Toribash
Wibbles thread :: Jokes, memes, shit posting and whatsoever just keep it mature level don't fuck it up and shit talk to each other like faggots can we do that?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
when you ask your bae for the declaration of independence but she sends you nudes instead
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Damn, I hate when that happens. My i ask my girl to steal the declaration of Independence and what does she do? Comes home in lingerie .-.
Ik how u feel, i once asked my grill to help fight against PSB, but she gave me a bj instead
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
i doubt you guys will hear this poop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGfXtcGf6p8
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Isn't wibbles technically shitposting though?
-----
It's not serious when we shit talk each other and I think shit talking is a big part of wibbles tbh, if you don't want us to I will comply but I think it's kinda dumb.
Last edited by Keshava; Dec 11, 2017 at 09:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
Isn't wibbles technically shitposting though?
-----
It's not serious when we shit talk each other and I think shit talking is a big part of wibbles tbh, if you don't want us to I will comply but I think it's kinda dumb.

I don't think that this kind of behavior is an interest of Patrick, and I kind of agree with him so yeah

I know that it's wibbles but is better to keep it organized anyways
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
I don't think that this kind of behavior is an interest of Patrick, and I kind of agree with him so yeah

I know that it's wibbles but is better to keep it organized anyways

I like this guy ^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █