8 Votes / 61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

э!
-----
а, ну да, я тень
Last edited by Vlodimer; Jul 22, 2019 at 10:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Влодимерская тень
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Пиво это божество, оно не материально, оно живет в наших сердцах и вере в светлое завтра
APPLICATION...FROM THE REPLY-BAR...-_-
My IGN is SandBuriel, I've noticed your clan, hell', its hard not to notice your clan, I would always catch my self in a recruitment lobby watching members spar, constantly thinking..."I wanna' be like them someday"...<_<...Not-really, but the members move like anime toon's on roid's...and I move like a rusty-robot with only 4 functioning joints, but this clan has been the only think I've been looking forward too, for a very long time...<_< *Lies*, but If I join this clan, you won't regret it, I come from the Kazekage clan, I'm gaara, you may have heard of me...<_< *Lies* *Really-Nigga*...But I would love to join your clan, If I get this clan...I'll train non-stop til' I become truly worthy to wear the (Damned)' clan header, ALSO I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE REPLY BAR IS FOR APPLICATIONS, IT TOOK ME 4-MONTHS TO FIND THAT OUT..*smh*...Also with the (Damned)' header, I'll be able to get all the wamen...Gg boyz, i'm out... *Drops Da' Mic*
Welcome to the family, son
I accept you into our academy, we will see how u gonna feel with our blessing
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Как курица лапой, да
и кстати да, по содержанию какая та залупа, ненаходите? - не по гейски всмысле а по детски
-----
бля она какая та просто ебанутая, или у англоязычников другой менталитет в написании заявок? - бля кекас, ну решение уже принято а я пришол тупа пафлудить)
Last edited by Vlodimer; Jul 22, 2019 at 02:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump