Ranking
Originally Posted by Munchic View Post
Name:Munchic
Sex:Male
Hobbies: Toribash, Drawing, Football
Why You Want to Join(40+ Words): Because I would like to play clan wars and get the experience, Also I like the tag [X], it's like X-man my favourite hero... And I want to have this tag, because it makes my name better ( [X]Munchic ). Sorry if I don't have 40 words...
Experience/Skills: Drawing textures ( I can draw the official texture for this clan)
Belt: Black (600 games to 2nd dan)
Favorite Mod: Aikido ( bigdojo, smalldojo ), Taekkyon, Wushu
Least Favorite Mod: don't have
Past Clans: Vongola Family, Du Vrangr Gata
Invited? If so, by who: No one invited...

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=300736&page=8
Please bring back Organiζations board
Thank you for your information Wyvern but to be honest I would not have said yes to him either way. Still good to know you have our backs.
meap rocks
wanted to ask if we will make a recruitment center thread for applications... just want to know
btw I'm with you at the clan war
| Proud Member of [X] | Aikido | Self-Presentation-Video |

^That, we should do that, also, are we doing a clan vid ? Or just presentations for each member ?
I eat kewkies for Breakfast... Wait what?
i think they said that they'll do a presentation for each member first and then a clan vid...
i hope i understanded that right...

btw say me where and when the clan war is...
| Proud Member of [X] | Aikido | Self-Presentation-Video |

There is no The clan war, just sometimes a clan war. You can almost always find it on the forums (here) or if you are in-game. So yea be active and you won't miss any ;)

Also, how to even become normal member >_>
Becoming a normal member is different for each person ^-^ you should just try your best to be yourself until we understand your want to help our clan. once we establish your really here for the well being of the clan you will be a normal member. There is also a rank called respected member. It will be for the members that shine the brightest. No one currently has that rank but I'm hoping to add people there in the future. also i made zero a video icon.
meap rocks
D: You say I ain't helping the clan in any way ? ;'( I am in-game alot atleast. Oh well.

Also, cool logo
Yeah, I like it, Sado. Also, Simon, an "alt" is short for "alternate account". That could be anything. A bank, regular, etc.

To MK, welcome! Always glad to have new members, especially ones with such high belts o:

Mach, did you get the two replays me and bijon did?
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah