ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
The Pantheon/Malphite/Yasuo wombo combo is so fucking cool. First Panth ults in and somehow gets a 4-man stun so I dive in with my ult and Yasuo followed up and we tore them down so fast it was hilarious.

rock solid

Poor Bard, he was doing so well pre-6 with his tag-team magical journey ganks with Shaco. Not sure why he picked him in Ranked though; he was only released recently..

Bronze I guess
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by ed View Post
But good luck actually stunning anyone though... lmao.

Actually, the new patch made it much easier. I'll show why through the numbers.

Last patch, the stun took .75 seconds to deploy, and it had a cast time of .25 seconds. So 1 second delay before stun field goes down from activation. Now, the stun takes .5 seconds to deploy, and it now starts at the beginning of the casting animation, removing the .25 seconds animation delay. So it now takes .5 seconds for the field to be put up, which is MUCH easier to land now.

As a comparison, Veigar's stun now takes the same amount of time to deploy as Xerath's W (Eye of Destruction) takes to deal damage from activation. And nobody has ever told me Xerath's W is hard to land.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

Last patch, the stun took .75 seconds to deploy, and it had a cast time of .25 seconds. So 1 second delay before stun field goes down from activation. Now, the stun takes .5 seconds to deploy, and it now starts at the beginning of the casting animation, removing the .25 seconds animation delay. So it now takes .5 seconds for the field to be put up, which is MUCH easier to land now.

As a comparison, Veigar's stun now takes the same amount of time to deploy as Xerath's W (Eye of Destruction) takes to deal damage from activation. And nobody has ever told me Xerath's W is hard to land.

Could be the case, I dunno. Just playing a champ where they haven't changed anything with him in like 6 years? You kind of get used to the older version. What ends up happening is that i either just miss it completely or more commonly just trap them in the middle and im like hurrrr

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Would you like to in game with me and test this? I'm genuinely curious, because I'm 90% sure it takes longer now. Also, I would still say it's slightl more difficult because they can see the indicator before it appears, allowing them to try to move out of the way, whereas before it was instant.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
WOW FUCKING KAT IS IN THE HOME SCREEN

Gratz Kat!

I've been on there before too, pretty cool.
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
Would you like to in game with me and test this? I'm genuinely curious, because I'm 90% sure it takes longer now. Also, I would still say it's slightl more difficult because they can see the indicator before it appears, allowing them to try to move out of the way, whereas before it was instant.

I'm not talking about old veigar. I'm talking about 5.4 veigar to 5.5 veigar. 5.4 is when the e had a 1 second deployment time.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'm not talking about old veigar. I'm talking about 5.4 veigar to 5.5 veigar. 5.4 is when the e had a 1 second deployment time.

oh i thought you were still talking about 5.4 lmao.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Which one is Kat? I can't tell.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays