ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
First off: Ignore everything Kookoo says.

Second: The chances of you getting Hecarim in ranked are minimal because he's permabanned, but in case you do, read the third part.

Third: Hecarim right now is, in my opinion, the strongest top laner in the game. He can be played in multiple ways, but the preferred playstyle right now, is smite/teleport, where you take gromp/krugs whenever you can, shove in the lane, secure mr. krabs, and farm up. If you want to tp-gank other lanes a lot, you rush homeguards. If not, you just get a cinderhulk, trinity, and then build tanky. Skirmisher's saber btw, which is basically a free exhaust on a 1 minute cooldown.

You can play him top without smite, but in my opinion, it's weaker, but he plays similarly either way.

If you want to jungle him, you will get far less farm than you do top lane, so you'll have to play like such.
-----
I'm murdering my dreams 1 game at a time. I started 0/1, then 1/1, then 2/1, then 2/2, and now i'm 6/2. No 0/10 dream for me. Not even 1/10. I was even denied 2/8. Rito pls.

the stats

There are 9 games played, but the hec game was on twisted treeline so i'm not 7/2.

Ignore this nerd because he told to ignore me. That's not really nice.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
uhh ohh that oneshot thing aint really correct.
i attempted that on urf, 1600 movement speed, 1006 ad on heca, with E and trinity.
only took 80% health of a target without resistances.

Note that when someone says one-shot, they do not actually mean that you will kill the person in one hit. The only champion it's actually reasonably possible on is veigar. It means you will kill them with very little effort.
Hoss.
One-shot is to kill the enemy within 1 combo of your spells lol, can take as much effort as need be. ;>

Also,

fuck the meta

scrubadubdub

not bad after a 7-3.
-----
Is this actually darien

wut

Last edited by Hyde; Apr 15, 2015 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hoss.
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
uhh ohh that oneshot thing aint really correct.
i attempted that on urf, 1600 movement speed, 1006 ad on heca, with E and trinity.
only took 80% health of a target without resistances.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Note that when someone says one-shot, they do not actually mean that you will kill the person in one hit. The only champion it's actually reasonably possible on is veigar. It means you will kill them with very little effort.

Hyde is partly correct.(Also, gratz on Gold V mate)

When I say one shot, I mean "to kill someone with one combo". In Hecarim's case it's E>>W>Q>R.

There's not a single champion that can one shot other champion with one single ability. Even Veigar ulti does not deal enough damage to do that, unless it's a very, VERY squishy target. Veigar's combo is almost always combined with stun>q and only then ult.

If you can take away 80% of adc's health with one ability and then kill him following up with other abilities, you know that the champion is broken as fuck.

No wonder he's permabanned. A horse that runs fast as hell and deals percentage damage based on that, stupid ass 5 kilometeres gapcloser... So much counter-play when he jumps at you, wow. Not even starting on how tanky that fucker is...I get annoyed even when thinking about that champion, jesus.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

just fought this salty ass jayce mid

he couldnt handle morgana mid

poor fgt
[c]hess
I'm so done with caring about ranked, went down four divisions because of the dumbest mistakes. (I made some, I'm not putting the blame on someone else)
BUT HOLY FUCK WHEN I AM 22/10/18 and KITING THE ENTIRE TEAM WHY WOULD YOU GO BARON WHILE EACH LANE HAS SUPERS

This isn't the first time stupid shit like this has happened.
They should change Hecarim's charge like Fizz's Q. Nerf that shit.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays