Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the yasuo treatment with initial buffs until people learn how to play him and then gets promptly nerfed into mediocrity.

Yasuo is mediocre wut?

Anyways, so fun playing against Ekko as AP Shaco. I let their Q hit me twice then for some reason they always try to dash in and proc the 3rd hit on his passive and they just die to my box trap.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Yasuo is mediocre wut?

Anyways, so fun playing against Ekko as AP Shaco. I let their Q hit me twice then for some reason they always try to dash in and proc the 3rd hit on his passive and they just die to my box trap.

Haha genius way to deal with the new Ekko's xD

Had a good time; damn. I just tried Vel'koz for the first time and boom. He does so much damage o.o

Pictures inc

Yasuo is mediocre wut?

Every time someone on my team locks yasuo in, I just dodge. It's more or less a guaranteed loss.

Also re: ekko, Garen is a stupidly hard counter to him. He will not kill garen no matter what he does, and Garen can and will pressure him out of lane. The lane will get pushed in over and over and there is nothing ekko can do to stop it.

Ekko's base health regen is really low so whatever harass garen gets down on him will stick for a long time.
Hoss.
First S on a Mastery: Lvl 5 Riven? That's actually pretty impressive.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Also re: ekko, Garen is a stupidly hard counter to him. He will not kill garen no matter what he does, and Garen can and will pressure him out of lane. The lane will get pushed in over and over and there is nothing ekko can do to stop it.

Garen is a good counter to most melee champions I'd think.

Originally Posted by BuZe View Post

First "S"

Considering Riven has no mana, it'd be smarter to buy just hp pots if you were looking for sustain in lane. (don't buy flask on manaless champs)
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
First S on a Mastery: Lvl 5 Riven? That's actually pretty impressive.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...9?tab=overview
Didn't even get an S for that game...

Garen is a good counter to most melee champions I'd think.

Considering Riven has no mana, it'd be smarter to buy just hp pots if you were looking for sustain in lane. (don't buy flask on manaless champs)

I accidentally bought it, but it does 120 hp regen over 12 secs and it refills when you recall, so it saved me gold instead of just buying hp pots over and over again.
5 man Premade.

And I'm the lowest League.

4v5s are nothing

I should main ADC (2 pics both S)

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
I accidentally bought it, but it does 120 hp regen over 12 secs and it refills when you recall, so it saved me gold instead of just buying hp pots over and over again.

There's an undo button next to sell in the shop but you can only undo buys that were made during the time you were standing at the platform (ie. you can't run into the lane then walk back and undo).

It's more efficient just buying hp pots lol and if you're buying vamp scepter early you don't need to keep buying pots if you're lifestealing often in trades or cs or whatever.