Toribash
Powerspike tips?

I know next to nothing about azir but fenix kinda made me want to play some azir

When can you start bullying people in lane? How do you farm efficiently(do you use soldiers?)

Write a guide dawg
Hoss.
This fucking champ I swear to god

ULTRA KEK

Hyde, do you have skype, I can help you out there. Too lazy to write here.

Edit:

I don't know what's wrong with me today...

Last edited by Kristis133; Jun 29, 2015 at 11:41 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

pentaaaaaaa

Hooooly shit AP Ezreal is so fucking broken.. I wasn't even meant to be going in jungle, Tryndamere forgot to take smite so he went top.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
I wasn't even meant to be going in jungle, Tryndamere forgot to take smite so he went top.

And that's why we play Runeglaive Ezreal.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
You can start poking effectively on Azir at level 2 of q. You can farm without your soldiers just fine, his auto is pretty damn reliable, but optimal farming is using 1 soldier so long as you still have 1 stored for backup.

First powerspike is when you finish the two components for Morellonomicon. After that, you can get powerspikes from Zhonya's, Luden's, Rylai's, and Nashor's if you sell your nomicon at late game for more as if you don't need the grevious proc.

Standard runepage for him should be a scaling cdr blues page (15% at 18 -), so you can just get the 5% from masteries and get a 20% cdr item and be k for his passive.
Last edited by Oracle; Jun 30, 2015 at 02:44 AM. Reason: fuck emotes
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oh god It feels so good. Even with the shitty players I was matched with most of the time.

Landed

|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Lol, that's how I got Silver last season. I woulda gotten Gold easy if I wasn't playing Udyr top. Seeing your top laner in chat say, "First time Udyr" and then have a score of 0/11 against a Garen and Heim top really makes people toxic.

Even though Garen and Heim top is basically free farm/free pressure for the duo lane.
My Replays
I say its time for me to start ALLL OVER!

Years of wear and tear on a account means perma bronze xD
No, don't.
I never believed in such a thing and I've been stomping really hard in solo q. Although I've been playing premades with diamond 2 players and lose prrtty hard rven though I'm way ahead (6/1/2 WW can't carry at 20 cuz Bronze), when I play solo q I stomp really hard and carry as ADC. I've shown you guys my scores before. The insane 21 KDA.

I've climbed out of Bronze V to Bronze II in 130 games. I'm not in Silver, but I think that's pretty good progress. I might even make it in less than 200 games.
My Replays