Ranking

tahm kench

Just got this guy, don't know if he is labled as jungler but I prefer him as one.

So good, worth the 6300 IP (y)

edit:
Ali ragequit before anyone asks, got enough of my toad mouth getting all over their team
5.16 PBE cycle we have a MASSIVE update! We have six new skins total, four champion gameplay updates, defensive item changes, two new items, and much more!

This one of new item similar to Atma's Impaler. ;)

Link Surrender@20 Blog -Spoiled-

Edited: Mordekaiser seems hybrid champion now. I want play Off-Tank Mordekaiser. Arcade Riven is mega awesome skin!
Last edited by Chris; Aug 5, 2015 at 12:26 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I just found the answer to all my problems: Vayne. I know I've played her before, but I was really bad with her. He can deal with Riven, Cho, Udyr, maybe Rengar... I'll just put in effort to learn her.
-----
Also, I was playing Trist. As Ez, I might have had a better time against these guys. I kite like a god.

Every time I play aganist Vayne, I want to strangle him. He does so much damage it's not funny. I really need to a ranged champ soon :/
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
5.16 PBE cycle we have a MASSIVE update! We have six new skins total, four champion gameplay updates, defensive item changes, two new items, and much more!

This one of new item similar to Atma's Impaler. ;)

Link Surrender@20 Blog -Spoiled-

Edited: Mordekaiser seems hybrid champion now. I want play Off-Tank Mordekaiser. Arcade Riven is mega awesome skin!

do you know what arcade riven looks like and how much she costs?
RedPanda won't fuck his dog

GP is back

Figured out that I prefer Gangplank in the mid lane (y)

I looked at the update in your link Chris.

Darius is going to get built in sustain/juggernaut potential whilst Garen becomes an avenger type champ? Hm can't wait to try it out.
-----

Mordekaiser Dragon ghost
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 5, 2015 at 11:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post

GP is back

Figured out that I prefer Gangplank in the mid lane (y)

I looked at the update in your link Chris.

Darius is going to get built in sustain/juggernaut potential whilst Garen becomes an avenger type champ? Hm can't wait to try it out.
-----

Mordekaiser Dragon ghost

Mordekaiser op as shit in 5.16
RedPanda won't fuck his dog