Ranking
Original Post
Hey everyone,
Over the last month or so that i have returned to Toribash, i've continued with trying to get rad replays made whenever i play. Being a skater myself, i'm a fan of the skate mod, and i've put down a lot of tricks that i was really hyped on.
If you'll download some of these replays you'll get to see those tricks, two or three heaps heaps funny online replays ['2 - online HAHA' never fails to make me laugh], and lots of funny/painful ways to make uke into two or more pieces.
God i feel like a tool trying to sell them to you viewers, but i like them, and i think you might too.
[1- at the start of a replay means its a skate replay; 2- means its Uke carnage or Online replays]
Peace, KM
[just realised 10's the limit. damn. haha]

EDIT: '2 - online HAHA is no longer here. relocated to multiplayer replays'

further replays

MP replays deleted ~Juhizz

uke funs. sorry for mass postage. gotta get rid of these haha.

last ones. 40 of my best replays. i think they progressively get less awesome, though. hahaha. i just love the skate ones

Merged, are you fucking kidding me. ~Marco
Attached Files
1 - best 360 front shuv yet.rpl (74.0 KB, 20 views)
1 - 540 laser LANDLANDLAND.rpl (109.3 KB, 11 views)
1 - cabflip clean as.rpl (66.2 KB, 6 views)
1 - OLLIE IMPOSSIBLE LAND.rpl (46.8 KB, 7 views)
2 - handcap.rpl (46.7 KB, 5 views)
2 - Rey Mysterio Jr.rpl (84.7 KB, 9 views)
2 - rad.rpl (73.7 KB, 5 views)
2 - awesome.rpl (55.3 KB, 4 views)
2 - body split nice 2.rpl (85.1 KB, 4 views)
2 - yyyyyyyyyyyoink 3.rpl (93.5 KB, 5 views)
2 - nice dm kick 2.rpl (68.2 KB, 4 views)
2 - crisp decap kick 6.rpl (38.4 KB, 4 views)
2 - magic trick 2.rpl (62.7 KB, 4 views)
2 - bitchslap decap hahaha.rpl (52.2 KB, 4 views)
2 - flip decap kick 2.rpl (63.4 KB, 4 views)
2 - flip punch cap.rpl (33.1 KB, 4 views)
2 - body split nice 2.rpl (85.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Marco; May 5, 2010 at 06:24 PM. Reason: :|
If you're reading this, its time to go outside
TIP: No ones gonna comment, or porbably even watch that many replays

If u want to show MP replays post them in multiplayer replays.

And I watched few of ur skating replays, they're pretty good 7.5/10
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
yeah, 40's a pretty ridiculously big number to expect everyone to watch. Its pretty much just like, go on the names to see what you wanna see. and then if you're really into those ones, check out some more from the list. I dont mind if i dont get that good of a response or anything. I just had to get them on the net, cause before last night, they'd been seen by only me. and i thought they were good, so yeah.
Merged, are you fucking kidding me. ~Marco
Forgive me for not knowing how to merge them.
He wasn't criticising you for that, as ordinary members can't merge posts anyway. It was more of the fact that you posted 40 replays at once. Many threads with as little as 3-5 replays often get overlooked due to the fact that noone can be bothered to watch/comment on them. If you want comments then I'd recommend trying this again with only a couple of replays in each post. If you feed people in bite sized chunks, they're more likely to scoff it up and tell you what they thought of it than if you shove a whole cow in their mouth, know what I'm saying?
Ahh yeah. Well, if my thread isn't hurting anyone i'll leave it. I dont want a response for them that badly, i just want them to be on the replays section somewhere. as long as they are. Cause yeah, before this, only i had seen them. But i'll remember your advice for future replay-posting, thanks.