Toribash
Original Post
KillTheCook's First sp Replay
Heres A replay I made a week ago
plz rate
Also I need sp lessons if some can do :o
Attached Files
#KillTheCook - Will End This.rpl (152.9 KB, 23 views)
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
don't change turn frames just use shift+p (only works when you are stopped)
i looks too much nooby but ok...it's cool
Back on top
You only really got one step in and you used the same opener everyone else uses(not a bad thing, but it would help to try to make your own). Maybe try something along the lines of the replay i have attached. Im not claiming to be the best, im still working on getting my first step down. But try something like this. I know it helped me out a lot.
And dont worry about the turn frames thing. I change it to one and my replays turn out okay. They just take slightly longer.
In the first one, stay more fluid and make all of your movements have a reason. At the end you started spazzing out with the head.

Tamer0 Moderated Message:
Replay removed. See Rule 3.
Last edited by Tamer0; Dec 18, 2011 at 06:31 PM.
No.
Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
You only really got one step in and you used the same opener everyone else uses(not a bad thing, but it would help to try to make your own). Maybe try something along the lines of the replay i have attached. Im not claiming to be the best, im still working on getting my first step down. But try something like this. I know it helped me out a lot.
And dont worry about the turn frames thing. I change it to one and my replays turn out okay. They just take slightly longer.
In the first one, stay more fluid and make all of your movements have a reason. At the end you started spazzing out with the head.

Tamer0 Moderated Message:
Replay removed. See Rule 3.

thnx Im sure I will remember this when I make another replay
also pm your replay because it has been removed
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Ah right i forgot that rule. Sorry Mr. Tamer0. Wont happen again.
PMing the replay now.
EDIT: not sure how to pm replays. Just give me permission to post the replay here, please.
Last edited by dagreja; Dec 18, 2011 at 09:13 PM.
No.
ok I allow you to post your replay here
-----
Also I fixed ending pose
Attached Files
#KillTheCook - Running Try.rpl (168.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by KillTheCook; Dec 19, 2011 at 09:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana