Toribash
My name is Patrick. I am 14 and live in California which is pacific GMT. I am a master belt and could be custom If I didnt go inactive. I get along with most players unless they are wannabe ''old school cool kids''. In pk I enjoy to make replays and play aikido. Im also in love with my set. Dont have on but its mosiers old set. (Yes I really do own it now). Thats mostly it.
Past and favorite clans were Doc and the reason why I left was because they died
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just so you know this application is being discussed in the private board.
So don't think we're inactive
PM me with any and all questions
I'm thinking yes at the moment, but I'd have to see some activity and at least a few minutes in-game. I don't see why not, though.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Definately.
F3rr0n in my alt btw,
I have some other aikido saves if needed
Attached Files
pfafadjiudjias.rpl (60.5 KB, 7 views)
Deadmau5; Dum dum dummm.rpl (71.3 KB, 10 views)
Deadmau5; Breakdance.rpl (41.5 KB, 10 views)
Deadmau5; Punch.rpl (76.8 KB, 8 views)
Deadmau5; Touch'e.rpl (74.0 KB, 8 views)
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate to break it to you, but those sp replays are sincerely bad. I hope you can do better than that ingame.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Are you on now? Join kthnx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know he is/was good ingame, i remember you being a fag to me a while ago but if no one else has any problems i dont see why not.
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
I know he is/was good ingame, i remember you being a fag to me a while ago but if no one else has any problems i dont see why not.

STUPID CUNT WHORE BITCH I FUCKING HATE YOUR EXISTENCE.
(this is clearly a joke. IF your dyslexic then too bad)
What was it about jobo?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belt: Brown
Name: Jack or temp0
Thing about yourself: Toribash Artist http://i.imgur.com/NHbCr.png , http://i.imgur.com/ri1fK.jpg ,
GMT: ?
And anything else you feel is needed: well u need art ya lookin at a pro :P
fag