Toribash
@Strikas

That guy is not, I repeat not, in our clan. You don't need to care about anything he says. If you want, we still can take your application under consideration.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Well, because I'm too much of a lazyass to actually go around and check if this strikas (haha strike ass) guy was one of those who spams the same application on numerous boards. How about we let our little witness do it for us to back up his statement. So yeah if thats where you were getting at Timerro show us some links.:3
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
I say no because....First replay opener is stolen from Carousel, None of them are realistic and you're giving up too easily.
-----
Ok forget about the stolen thing. It's not from carousel. :3
Last edited by Hattersin; May 17, 2012 at 09:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I proly would've said no anyways, and I agree with Hattersin. A spar is not a 1 hit KO.
P.S LMFAO! You have 29 posts Hat noob!
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Nooo why god D: also i say NO. . .Reason:I see for you is important what people say about you or about your clan.
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
borjon -Well , thats right
Zazo - the spar isnt finished so
Floop - Yeah
Hattersin - Yeah
Regardless there is no realism, but I guess you're workin' on that too. Keep it up buddy I can't spar for shiz. But I'll rape you in any official mod. ^^
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
I deleted useless Posts.

Applicant closed anyway, he is in [Evil], so its finished.

please take off topic posts to clan chat or pm.
I apologise for this post.
hey
my username is goku40. i am 16 years old...my belt is blue im almost at a brown..i am on toribash 24/7. I am always on the forum,i dont post much though.I would like to join this clan because i would like to join a clan so much. I have tryed to sign up for some clans but most of them didnt respond. I will be very valuable in this clan. I am very skilled in-game. my favorite sports are basketball and football.. i am very mature. My favorite mods are wushu and aikido. I can help by sending TC if u dont have enough..my gmt is +8

thanks for reading this app..i hope u accept me
Last edited by goku40; May 19, 2012 at 04:13 PM.
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
I say no. We're looking for more experienced players. (Imo atleast) Though if you say your're good i think you deserve a chance so i'll gladly test you sometime.