ES Recruitment Drive
I bust your balls more than anyone 'cuz I love you and StabberZ like a brother
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
If your car needs some fixing here and there and you don't have enough money to make a proper repair and you have a shady acquaintance, who is a mechanic and seems to fix cars - always make yourself clear on what you WANT fixed and what you DON'T want fixed. Cause otherwise in the he'll end up tearing the car apart and saying it can't be fixed >.>
But why's the rum gone? :v
lol wut? Personal experience
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

its quite a long story, but yeah, the car now rests in the scrapyard
Gettin a bit offtopic boys this thread kicks ass
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Balls can handle well over 200 pounds of force without being seriously damaged? Stop being a wimp and man up when they get hit. You're fine!
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Stop being a wimp and man up when they get hit. You're fine!

middle school in a nutshell

balls get tapped, kid falls to the floor crying
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Balls can handle well over 200 pounds of force without being seriously damaged? Stop being a wimp and man up when they get hit. You're fine!

Lies, I had a friend who used to get ball tapped all the time. In the end he actually got a doctors note stating he needs to stop getting balltapped for a few weeks else he runs a serious risk of going infertile.

And it wasn't even nike balltapping him, so you know they weren't hitting with over 200 pounds of force.
I am talking about in one shot, nike, constantly getting hit in the nuts is very bad for fertility, but even so, that isn't actually causing damage to the nuts themselves. Look it up, it's somewhere around 300 pounds per CENTIMETER before they actually are being damaged. Being hit constantly in the nuts is bad because there are a few spots that are considerably weaker. In other words, something all us guys know: a glancing blow is the worst!
Back ontopic:

I used to be indecisive... But now i'm not so sure.. ;d

edit: also on a sidenote, for those who don't know, there's been an update in the toriclan system, so we had to send invites to every member again.. So if you didn't get the invite for some reason or w/e, let me or nike know, we'll put you right back in the members list. Although you just have to accept the invite.
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 26, 2012 at 08:26 PM.