Ranking
Hey, I know this guy from in-game, and he has a lot of potential.
So it's a Yes from Altergations

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
Originally Posted by FluffyTurd View Post
Name/Username: FluffyTurd

I am on as much as I can, and yes I love games.
Will you be participating in events/wars: Yes I will.

I like to play many games like; Tf2, Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Assassins creed, Motorstorm, etc.
Ive always wanted to be in a great clan, and I love competition. Although Im still somewhat a noooooooooob, I practice and I try to get better to become one of the "greats". I thought this clan may be a fun and good experience and may teach me alot of things. If I dont get into the clan I would understand and I will keep trying to get better and hopefully one day I may be able to join. Thank you for listening and considering my application. (And Who doesnt need a FluffyTurd in their clan breh)

Hello fluffy turd.

I like your application. Seems to me that you are serious about this. Don't worry about being a "noob" you will have some time to prove you got what it takes.

Now to something really important. You will have to increase your forum activity(writing posts etc) it's quite simple you can just ask if anyones on and wants to train/play. Or if you have questions, you might even just have heard a good joke.

accepted as trial

/Muuhu
HI, i would like to join because i recentally saw my friend here (pretty sure) and have noticed that my prior clan is afk, ty
-----
My username is ndogg077 and i am 14 years old. I live in 'Merica (home of the bacon).

I dont use forum too seriously, but that could change, and i like doing tournys or judo. I am on everyday except Tuesday and Wednesay (kung fu class). I am on for an hour or so around 6:00pm-7:00. I would like to particiate in wars and events. I love games and everything about them, like toribash. Another online game i like to play is Town of Salem.
I have decided to join Penta because i always see members on and my old clan has become afk. I would like to say im not all too good, but i would love to improve
Last edited by ndogg077; Oct 29, 2015 at 12:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
accepted ndogg077 as trial

Just be sure to post on forums.

And who is your friend, if you don't mind me asking?

/Muuhu
Name; Grognak the Third Goblin King
Age; In your human years, something close to 421
Country; Technically in the lithosphere underneath the country you call mongolia,

Describe your activity in the forums and in game; Fucking intense.

Will you be participating in wars and shit; They don't call me the chief war-monger for no reason, plebeian.
Are you active and have an interest in games: I can run for 20 miles without breathing, and I frequently play connect four, what you humans don't know is that we goblins created this game as a way to win the bride of your choosing. These tournaments would last for hours.

What other online games do I play; I don't play, I annihilate.

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram; Because I deem you worthy to have me among your ranks, that's fucking why.
Originally Posted by ndogg077 View Post
HI, i would like to join because i recentally saw my friend here (pretty sure) and have noticed that my prior clan is afk, ty
-----
My username is ndogg077 and i am 14 years old. I live in 'Merica (home of the bacon).

I dont use forum too seriously, but that could change, and i like doing tournys or judo. I am on everyday except Tuesday and Wednesay (kung fu class). I am on for an hour or so around 6:00pm-7:00. I would like to particiate in wars and events. I love games and everything about them, like toribash. Another online game i like to play is Town of Salem.
I have decided to join Penta because i always see members on and my old clan has become afk. I would like to say im not all too good, but i would love to improve

Bacon was made in china
You won't come out unless your in two halfs
Originally Posted by Kingoblin View Post
Name; Grognak the Third Goblin King
Age; In your human years, something close to 421
Country; Technically in the lithosphere underneath the country you call mongolia,

Describe your activity in the forums and in game; Fucking intense.

Will you be participating in wars and shit; They don't call me the chief war-monger for no reason, plebeian.
Are you active and have an interest in games: I can run for 20 miles without breathing, and I frequently play connect four, what you humans don't know is that we goblins created this game as a way to win the bride of your choosing. These tournaments would last for hours.

What other online games do I play; I don't play, I annihilate.

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram; Because I deem you worthy to have me among your ranks, that's fucking why.

Now see thats a fucking creative application!

Accepted as trial!

Introduce yourself on our forums!

Lets see if we deem you worthy!
-----
Originally Posted by rudolph23m View Post
Bacon was made in china

Rudolph stop writing on our recruitment thread, go the clan thread instead.
Last edited by muuhu; Oct 29, 2015 at 07:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hawkeye573's App
Hello, my name is Kayne (IGN is Hawkeye573), and I am 14 years old and live in the USA. I am a relatively active player in game, but i am trying to fix my inactivity on the forums and become more active there as well. My favorite mod is Aikido/ABD and as far as events or wars go, if i am available, i will try to be in it. I am a very active League of Legends player which is the main reason for me spending a little bit less time on toribash, but if am in a great clan like Black Pentagram, i will become a lot more active. I personally think that Black Pentagram is a great clan with very skillful players as well as very nice and active players, as well as the fact that my great friend, Skittleman, recently got into this clan as well, which is definetly one of my reasons to want to join. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye573 View Post
Hello, my name is Kayne (IGN is Hawkeye573), and I am 14 years old and live in the USA. I am a relatively active player in game, but i am trying to fix my inactivity on the forums and become more active there as well. My favorite mod is Aikido/ABD and as far as events or wars go, if i am available, i will try to be in it. I am a very active League of Legends player which is the main reason for me spending a little bit less time on toribash, but if am in a great clan like Black Pentagram, i will become a lot more active. I personally think that Black Pentagram is a great clan with very skillful players as well as very nice and active players, as well as the fact that my great friend, Skittleman, recently got into this clan as well, which is definetly one of my reasons to want to join. Thank you for your time and consideration.

accepted as trial

I have no questions really it seems like you got it all covered.
Head over to out clan discussion and introduce yourself. I'll make sure you get an invite sent your way when I get back from work.

/Muuhu