Ranking
Original Post
Smooth throws in Toribash
Hey everyone. I have been developing my skills in making throw replays for quite a while. My replays feature me and Uke executing smooth and clean throws, and they are pretty awesome. Try watching them at 2x speed!
I will post more on this thread as I make new replays. Please give me cnc so I can improve.
Enjoy!

NOTE:
My better replays start on page 3, everything before that is not bad, but nowhere near as good technique-wise

Not as experienced replays
|
|
V
Attached Files
Head throw.rpl (32.9 KB, 137 views)
Kickstand sweep toss.rpl (71.2 KB, 104 views)
Wheel toss.rpl (60.5 KB, 89 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Dec 14, 2014 at 09:16 PM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Big tip. If you want to make a realistic replay, don't hold all while doing moves.
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
Big tip. If you want to make a realistic replay, don't hold all while doing moves.

Thanks for the advice!
Hey your replays are very interesting. i can almost guess that
your experienced irl with these takedowns. hold all while doing moves
is not a problem in my opinion. all you have to do is position the feet and
opponents weight more on the right places for optimal lift and drop.

maybe a few of my replay can help :
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=470421
watch 'replay 3 army moves'

gr C

(contact me i really like the way you let uke react/fall realistic. we should spar)
I liked them but you gotta work on your stance. Also would be cool if you made the uke try to resist the throw a little for that added realism.
keep your feet on the ground.
Also there is nothing wrong with holding majority of your joints you shouldn't wanna look all wiggly.
Last edited by poop; Sep 11, 2014 at 06:00 AM.
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
well said poop
roux i hope you make more like these.
watch some tutorials like from this guy's channel. he explains the step and the weight positions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MdAGqQi96I . i hope this will help.
it does for me that is ^^

gr c
Thank you all for the advice. I will try to post more replays whenever I can.
---
Here is a replay based on the throw shown in the link Binklawz gave me. I hope you guys like it.
Attached Files
Arm throw.rpl (98.8 KB, 75 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Sep 14, 2014 at 05:19 PM.
I made a replay of a sacrifice throw today. For those of you who do Judo irl, you might know this throw as Tomoe-nage, or a circle throw. I really like how it turned out.
Please tell me what you think.
Attached Files
Sacrifice throw.rpl (43.9 KB, 48 views)
Nice replay. Very well executed. But relax some of your part, making it more realistic and the movement doesn't stop each frame.
Please identify me as HexedChronoBlades.
it wasnt realistic at all, i suggest you move uke a bit as well as working on your flow.