ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
bisonics replay thread
heres something for now

EDIT: and something else

EDIT2: PLS DISREGARD THESE REPLAYS
Attached Files
rushed boom.rpl (149.0 KB, 74 views)
Last edited by Bisonic; Oct 4, 2017 at 10:46 PM.
Did I just stumble atop of an old legend?

Cool shit, loved the decap and the punch in the first rpl. The rest could've had a better flow.

Cool shit.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i'll cnc your replay from an unbiased standpoint so u can actually get cnc since "holy wwhat the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" isn't helpful (unless you aren't trying to get help and i very much so doubt you are)
if that's the case just disregard my post

anyways rushed boom

your opener is weird as fuck but not in a bad way
it's very rare i see a counter rotation that looks ok while you're in the middle of a movement but this is ok so you can interpret that however you want
kind of stiff and ugly lift but u were in a bad position so i understand (not letting it slide!)
how you got up was kind of cool
i'm tired of typing but nothing really happened after the boom so oijwroij

good job for not making a replay in a few years i think
pacquiao
omg Bis you back. I was gonna hit you up on skype to see how've you been I will still but its nice to see you making replays again man. You still owe me a collab bro.
the changing the direction you're spinning is killer, other than that it's pretty dope and I liked the angle you got the boom hit from

If you'd like more in-depth CnC feel free to pm me (fair warning tho I don't sugar coat)
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
Opener and split looked really good but the fact that you went super stiff kinda ruined it for me, your arm ghosted too but that's not a big deal. Transition to the kick was a bit weird but looked fine, the kick itself wasn't super powerful but I actually really like how you used your hand to get that other dm. Pose was a bit too stiff imo. Overall nice replay, flow was alright but again that stiffnes is kinda ruining everything xd
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
-----
Attached Files
ihatepusga.rpl (275.3 KB, 35 views)
something.rpl (198.6 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Bisonic; Oct 5, 2017 at 08:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump