ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Can someone feed me with the definition of all these LoL lingo? I really have no idea wtf you guys are talking about half of the time. I mean I know a bit of the basic stuff like Ap, ad, blah blah blah. TT wtf is that?

TT is twisted treeline, or 3v3
SR is summoner's rift, or the real way to play the game.
Dom is dominion.
ARAM is all random all mid.

Those are the main game types.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Gratz blubkill! Soon I shall be gold 5 along with you ;)

gl with that, if u were on EUW i could help you with that
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
well i mostly carried games by shotcalling, cause im really good there for some reason.
yelling in capslock when to do baron can win u games etc. also i just played champs i have atleast like a 60% winrate. but i couldve even made it with 50%. since i got more LP per win than loss. (it was funny, cause i lost like 7 and won 9, or lost 4 4 8 and won 16 on the next match)

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
well i mostly carried games by shotcalling, cause im really good there for some reason.
yelling in capslock when to do baron can win u games etc. also i just played champs i have atleast like a 60% winrate. but i couldve even made it with 50%. since i got more LP per win than loss. (it was funny, cause i lost like 7 and won 9, or lost 4 4 8 and won 16 on the next match)

I hate people who try to order around whole team :/
Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
I hate people who try to order around whole team :/

well, cause u cant accept someone knows what he is saying?

if ryan posts a picture, of gameplay with me in it fyi it is photoshopped ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
well, cause u cant accept someone knows what he is saying?

yes by not listening i managed to reach plat 2 soo i think i'm doing pretty fine cause the people that order around always end up getting caught or baiting whole team to a warded spot
Are you sure they're ordering people around or are they just asking to Baron or gank or some shit?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
TT is the map twisted treeline and SR is the map Summoners Rift.

TF is twisted fate.

Ww is Warwick