ES Recruitment Drive
Or just abillity to kick or punch jump and kick etc
Weaponry would be kinda childrish.

EDIT: well i hope atleast it comes out to light.
Last edited by Alan; Sep 5, 2009 at 04:41 AM.
Some kind of Power-Up that alters the landscape. Kind of like that game Fracture, except not average
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Different modes of play, meaning stunt mode, race mode, puzzle mode, obstacle course mode, etc.
if there is multiplayer. there should be a kind of jousting mode. like where 2 (or more) players go off a jump and collide in mid-air. winner goes to most points inflicted.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
if there is multiplayer. there should be a kind of jousting mode. like where 2 (or more) players go off a jump and collide in mid-air. winner goes to most points inflicted.

or better yet a battle mode with like 8 people fighting to the death
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Yeah, the main thing that would keep interest is different game modes, (and ofc mp)

You could have demo derby
Trick Fest
Race
Survival, (dodge objects as long as possible, last player alive wins)
Drag, (Players design their own vehicles and test em out.)

Custom Track Designs
Custom Car Designs.

Also, REAL AIR THAT PRODUCES DRAG.

I will make a little diagram thingy of my idea for car making.l
the god
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Different modes of play, meaning stunt mode, race mode, puzzle mode, obstacle course mode, etc.

Quoted for truth.I also wanted to say upside-down but Blam got it first.Ehh.
Centuries Of Damn
Updated list with some of your suggestions, keep em coming :>
:D
Also, for Game Modes. Should be an option where you try to go through tracks in a certain amount of time. Better score the faster it's done (Gold, Silver, Bronze Medals?), by God I can't remember the name for this mode.
To steal from Mario Kart, perhaps powerups that may reduce or increase your size.

One last thing I'd like to throw in here. Vehicle Designing has been suggested, what about your actual characters customization. Similiar to how we texture in Toribash.
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Sep 5, 2009 at 04:02 PM.
Back in my day...