Toribash
Original Post
Head texture Tutorial
Thanks to my clan who helped me to put this out, it is still some points left.

Preface

Hope this helps the community.
Post your doubts here if you wish.

Moderators can point some english mistakes or misunderstandings
Last edited by WorldEater; Oct 28, 2017 at 09:12 AM.
Useful tutorial, would love to know what software/equipment you use. Could someone link me a mapping tutorial on Toribash on how to upload textures and Toribash models onto a certain software? This was a useful tutorial but I find most people getting stuck on mapping and finding a good software that is actually suitable for that, for example Maya, and a more detailed tutorial on most steps of the way. Good job.
Nice
can you show more examples on how to do proportions if you have a reference? Seems fun :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Hey so just skimmed your tutorial, looking good but does the line stroke method work the same for lefties?

I'll be reading the rest later.
It is in fact, you need to draw towards you, if you draw outwards your hands lose control.
fixed that as well.
Last edited by dengue; Jan 9, 2017 at 10:24 PM.
is it me only or does the pictures in your tutorial all are saying "PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO ENABLE 3RD PARTY HOSTING" i think the forum has changed since last time you updated the article
Originally Posted by mrhjwlh View Post
is it me only or does the pictures in your tutorial all are saying "PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO ENABLE 3RD PARTY HOSTING" i think the forum has changed since last time you updated the article

the pictures probably expired, I'll send him a PM to let him know
Originally Posted by mrhjwlh View Post

Dengue's account is probably expired, you can still view the pictures by right-clicking on them and opening them in a new tab.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]