Ranking
Original Post
Bug bash
Hi,

I'm going through to find all the bugs in Toribash before next release.

If you have any bugs on your system, please let me know.

The once I have so far:
- Some setup options doesn't work in SP
- Server crashes
- When server crashes, Server Browser window takes forever to timeout
- Mouse cursor is garbled on OSX
- Server max players is off by one
- light source is wrong when uke travelled far
- toggle to full screen and heads textures disappear
- mouse jumps to adjacent joint when scroll wheel is used

edit: added more bugs

Re: Bug bash
when i minimize toribash and bring it back up the program is blank
even in multiplayer when its most annoying
A bug I have is that on MY computer, the mouse appears about an inch higher than it really is. This makes it very difficult to play because I need to put my mouse an inch over whatever joint im changing. Therefore I play on my little sisters computer It would be cool if you could fix it though. FYI I have windows xp, run 1280x1024 desktop resolution but tried lowering it and it did not help.
Originally Posted by rubby

That do sounds a bit annoying.

What graphics card do you have?

Do you get any errors in stderr.txt when doing this?

I have a similar problem when I minimize it, it just stops responding for me and has to be closed. I'm using Windows XP and have a Radeon 9600 SERIES.
When you try to save over a file name (in replays) You get it saved but your replay is just you and the other person falling to the floor and i don't know why but when i did this (by mistake) I created 2 files that are named replays but are empty and that can't be deleted right now im looking on the net for how i can delete them.
When you try to save over a file name (in replays) You get it saved but your replay is just you and the other person falling to the floor and i don't know why but when i did this (by mistake)

as i remember this happens when you just watched the replay without having made any changes since last save. if you then save again it goes blank.
Originally Posted by hampa
Originally Posted by rubby

That do sounds a bit annoying.

What graphics card do you have?

Do you get any errors in stderr.txt when doing this?

well i have a sis m760 GX which has a 64 mb memory (dunno if that helps) and my stderr.txt reports net_fetch_buf: error 10038
oh and i run xp home version
dont know if that helps or if that means notthing but i hope you can figure something out but for now ill just try not to minimize
sorry for the late response
Not uber important but in almost every replay that I save, at least one of the names is wrong. They either reset to uke and tori, or they might include one of the words from the name of the .rpl file. I think it has issues with spaces in the title. And the names change sometimes when I restart the program.

I wish I could be more specific but without going into each individual replay and writing down what's wrong with each one all I can say is that the names are fuxored. Again not as important as gameplay or compatability bug, but since we're compiling a list we might as well cover everything.

If you want I can try to write down each 'name' bug in a tally chart but it would take awhile. But hey, I'm in Uni... what else is there to do?