Toribash
Then there's me...

platinum, lvl 24 Asuri.

Hattori is my secondary at lvl 17. Bodvar and Scarlet were my first characters though, so they're like, lvl 11 and 13.

I've been booted out of platinum a few times, but I always crawl back up into it.

I'd love to play some 1v1 with some of you guys if ever you're up for it.
-----
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
I like the game, I play a lot of Ada, a lot stronger since the gun buff

Swords are still too strong imo

Swords are one of my favourite weapons, but the weapon is only as strong as you know how to use it. I love the sword for it's down light to light side air combo. But then, think of the combos with katars;

down light air>side light>neutral light>jumping heavy.

Unarmed is still one of my best ways to rack up the damage. An awesome and quick combo is just down light> neutral air. Do the neutral air as many times as you can before they get knocked too far away from you. If they're low health, use an unarmed jumping heavy to knock them to space.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Jan 4, 2016 at 02:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Then there's me...

platinum, lvl 24 Asuri.

Hattori is my secondary at lvl 17. Bodvar and Scarlet were my first characters though, so they're like, lvl 11 and 13.

I've been booted out of platinum a few times, but I always crawl back up into it.

-----

Swords are one of my favourite weapons, but the weapon is only as strong as you know how to use it. I love the sword for it's down light to light side air combo. But then, think of the combos with katars;

Unarmed is still one of my best ways to rack up the damage. An awesome and quick combo is just down light> neutral air. Do the neutral air as many times as you can before they get knocked too far away from you. If they're low health, use an unarmed jumping heavy to knock them to space.

In lower Elos, you can start the combo with a dive kick

Down light air > Down light > neutral air

For the big damages

I'm sure I've an even longer combo though.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Then there's me...

platinum, lvl 24 Asuri.

-----

Im currently at the high end of gold with a level 19 main Ada

Issues with swords: First off the hitboxes on all light attacks are enourmous, in particular air down light and air nuetral are ridiculous along with ground sidelight

Next, the attacks all lend really well into each other and it can be played either iltra defensive or offensive, ground neutral into ground side light does a lot of damage and is easy to pull off, and can chain easily into an air nuetral or air side light, both of which do a decent amount of damage and can get KOs

Most weapons can either zone or attack, but thanks to generous hitboxes swords can do both, they have some attacks with hitboxes surrounding you and some (air attacks again) whoch have hitboxes that hit far away.

eh thats why I think theyre too strong anyway
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
I always thought it's because they are pretty fast for such a weapon that deals good damage.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH P310A using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I always thought it's because they are pretty fast for such a weapon that deals good damage.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH P310A using Tapatalk

that is another thing, along with their extremely high priority (thats due to their hitboxes too)
ok so I just googled the ranks, apparently you get silver above 1232 elo points, but when I had 1247 elo points I won one game and ended up with ~1260 elo but I am still bronze?
what is this sorcery
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
ok so I just googled the ranks, apparently you get silver above 1232 elo points, but when I had 1247 elo points I won one game and ended up with ~1260 elo but I am still bronze?
what is this sorcery

Silver 0 is the going down score

You need silver 1
They were down Juicy but they're up now. I just got silver. Maining Asuri and basically only kno how to use katars. I dont understand sword combos. I love the dlight + side light + nlight + up sig combo :3

One thing I cant stand: lance players like scarlet and their bullshit.
-----
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Nah, man. Fucking Lance users and their bullshit is the worst. That was the only reason I took 20 games to get to Silver. Now I'm dealing with legends that are good at controlling space with their specials (aka every lance user). That's like the Azir/Heim/Illaoi of Brawlhalla.

ay man. azir is balanced ._.
Last edited by Course; Jan 6, 2016 at 11:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump