Toribash
pft azoths attack hitbox is pretty fucked up, one of his heavy bow attacks has an obviously bigger range than the animation
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
One thing I notice myself doing increasingly often is dodging with no direction, you can set up combos from it easily (it allows you to do ground attacks in the air) and people run into you all the time, I recommend playing around with it

It's basicly pretty good with teros, since he can easily knock you off the ring with his hammer, pretty annoying imo. But if he wields his axe, oh boy. You better pray that he doesn't know how to do that, because if he does. You're pretty much fucked.

Example: I was playing in a 2v2 ranked match, a spamming Brynn and a pro Teros faced against my friend and I. The Brynn was doing what all Brynn's do, Spam. Teros knocked both of us out of the ring, therefore using our available jumps to get back into the ring. Using the dodge ability as Small stated, he waits for us to rush back into the ring, climbing the walls, or simply falling back into it. He literally sets up a trap just for us. And repeatedly jumps, dodges and uses a heavy to knock us back out, as we ran out of jumps we eventually plunge into our deaths, costing us a loss. This tactic can be used very fucking well against people who are getting back into the ring.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Oh my god Lance and Axe gravity cancels are fucking scary.

Also, I'm trying not to dodge at the start of animation on reactions. It's a pretty bad habit you pick up from being in Bronze and low Silver for too long.

Would love to have a sparring partner though.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
We should have a brawlhall skype group just to fuck around with eachother <3

Anywho, Gravity Cancels is a good way to name them dodges.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Hattori's mid air gravity cancel neutral heavy is really scary if you're trying to get back on the map
dreamy suicide act
Yeah, sometimes those gravity cancels can catch you off guard when you're trying to edge guard.

Anyways, I haven't played since November. Played 10 times and lost all of them. I'm now Bronze. Kill me please.
My Replays
i've never seen a scarlet that doesn't spam lance heavy side
so lame

atleast i got silver now, don't have a main yet and i'm playing every character from the rotation
dreamy suicide act
O back in Silver. Shook off the rust upon playing Bodvar.

Kinda had a deja vu moment.

First time I played Bodvar, I went on a huge win streak.
First time in a while playing Bodvar, huge win streak.

10/10
My Replays
i mained bodvar in last weeks rotation but i don't own him so rip
dreamy suicide act
Why? Isn't he like cheap?

Have you used your 1 free Legend on the shop yet? I used it on Hattori because I thought she'd be S+ tier again someday.
My Replays