Ranking
Original Post
(Solar) Solar

Hello, this is the official Solar clan page.
Please read The rules and also be nice and respectful.
To join Solar, you must fight members on Solar on our recruitment servers.
You can find me IG or On steam - Novai
IGN - Novai
If you have any question just PM me.

RULES PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!
1. BE respectful
2. Don't kick people for unnecessary reasons.
3. No rushes skeets or anything that will annoy any other players.
4. Members of Solar are allowed to form hangout rooms as long as there are no Solar hangout rooms already open.
5. Have fun!!!

Applications
To apply, send Novai a Pm with your belt, wether or not you are an alt, and your main mod. (main mod is the one you like playing the most, like if you are good at aikido and like it then thats your main mod.)

ECLIPSE!!!!!!!ON!

Helpers M7G4M3R, ArcticBlaze, NewbzKilla, ProBro2219
Last edited by Novai; Apr 4, 2015 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Changed Layout/ Added Banner
hi, you seem to be missing some info, please read the clan discussion rules & guidelines and update your thread accordingly
hey i really need a clan and ask hiaio what i said about what i think about what a clan should truly be
Hello, Solar This is M7G4M3R's alt I would love to join again o this alt and please Everyone in SOLAR read this before making any changes If Novai hasn't read this tell him. Thanks

M7G4M3R or XxNikexX
hi solar im Earthsun im an alt my reall account is lloyd54321 im a youtube in a 6th dan and i parkour and spar alot and im good at it im trying to join this clan because some one kicked me heres a replay
Attached Files
duel2[newchallanger].rpl (206.1 KB, 2 views)
xsparring2 pinkfank.rpl (245.6 KB, 3 views)
parkouring with kesh.rpl (791.6 KB, 2 views)