Toribash
Original Post
buying sounds for hitting the oponent
Basicly the same thing as hit sounds but the other way around
This still doesn't make sense
If I buy a hit sound, a sound that I want to play when I get hit
What happens if the other guy buys a hit sound to play when I get hit as well?
Which one plays?
Eternal Godlike Presence
Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post
well actually, it's kind of going against their will to place hit sounds when they get damaged, even if they simply don't want to, there will be a certain person who has bought sounds for hitting the opponent and they have to just deal with it or turn their sounds off.
but it'll be worse off if there is another category of hit sounds. so it's better to choose the lesser evil and not implement this.

It goes against my will to hear static in someone's Kiai, which was made to piss people off. Where's my rights?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
It goes against my will to hear static in someone's Kiai, which was made to piss people off. Where's my rights?

here is your 'right'.
Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post
just deal with it or turn their sounds off.

yes, that's it. also, i've come up with an idea to mute someone's kiai if it's static/obnoxious/annoying. now, it'll mute only that person's kiai, and you won't have to listen to that cancer.
Originally Posted by echoheart View Post
This still doesn't make sense
If I buy a hit sound, a sound that I want to play when I get hit
What happens if the other guy buys a hit sound to play when I get hit as well?
Which one plays?

echoheart has a good point that I was also thinking about myself. If you can buy hit sounds for both yourself and your opponent then what about when your opponent also has those hit sounds?

If both play then its just a cluster fuck of noise and all the enjoyment of the sounds goes away. The point of buying stuff in this game is to customize your own character and create an identity through doing so, if you start buying stuff that effects your opponent then you're no longer working on your own identity.

I do not support this idea
and find it a waste of time.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •