Ranking
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Who's gonna foot that bill? Mexico? They've stated repeatedly that they will do no such thing, and are more than willing to walk away from various ongoing and future negotiations with the US if the issue is forced. So if not Mexico, then who? Where in the US budget is this money going to be pulled from? The only portion of the US budget that wouldn't be crippled from this is military spending, which needs to be cut back already.

I think Trump renegotiates whatever trade deals/agreements the US has with Mexico in order for them to be much more beneficial for the US (then takes the savings/new profit to build the wall). I believe I've heard him say this would be his plan of attack at some speech near the end of his campaign. Google shows me that US is losing $50b a year on the current deal with Mexico they have (with a total of $500B+ in total trade between US + Mexico).

He's already scrapped the TPP, which is huge multilateral trade deal (promoted by Obama) that would have accelerated globalisation and fucked very heavily with the ability of the US to remain competitive. This is huge. This shows to me that Trump is no dummy/isn't being advised by dummies. They've got their heads screwed on straight when it comes to the economy (or at least, globalisation).

Seems like he's srs about the whole 'America First' thing. Good for 'Murica.
Last edited by Ele; Jan 26, 2017 at 11:55 PM.
Hm.. Ty ^
Even if he know he will lose, trump will stand their ground and resist. Depending on what the relation is at the time (and so far Trump has been the chief detriment and not a help to this relationship), Mexico could and likely will react strongly, maybe even veering left for a generation or more, causing untold future problems to the Usa.
Originally Posted by Perfect View Post
Hm.. Ty ^
Even if he know he will lose, trump will stand their ground and resist. Depending on what the relation is at the time (and so far Trump has been the chief detriment and not a help to this relationship), Mexico could and likely will react strongly, maybe even veering left for a generation or more, causing untold future problems to the Usa.

Mexico will bend over for the U.S, it's extremely dependent.
Originally Posted by kendrikLMR View Post
(Obama was sending nuclear warheads to Iran, trump is heavily against nuclear weaponry).

Obama sent Uranium to Iran not warheads, the Uranium could not be used in a bomb unless it was highly enriched, Iran do not currently have the facilities to enrich it to this extent
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Statement put out earlier today on Trump's FB page. Things playing out as I foretold.
Joint Statement on U.S. - Mexico Relations
The United States President Donald J. Trump and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto spoke by phone this morning for an hour. The call was mutually arranged by their teams.

The two had a productive and constructive call regarding the bilateral relationship between the two countries, the current trade deficit the United States has with Mexico, the importance of the friendship between the two nations, and the need for the two nations to work together to stop drug cartels, drug trafficking and illegal guns and arms sales.

With respect to payment for the border wall, both presidents recognize their clear and very public differences of positions on this issue but have agreed to work these differences out as part of a comprehensive discussion on all aspects of the bilateral relationship.

Both presidents have instructed their teams to continue the dialogue to strengthen this important strategic and economic relationship in a constructive way.

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Statement put out earlier today on Trump's FB page. Things playing out as I foretold.

So are they agreein on the wall? The news says they are like enemies or I just watch the worst news channels

Hey guys, I need your help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUmHQgLU__M
They're in the process of coming to an agreement, yes. As Trump would put it, the 'art of the deal'.
It was a ploy to get racist tards on board, he's a business man, He has an agenda... paranoia or not, he's not as stupid as people cut him out to be.