people playing: 90, servers online: 26, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Cicada3301

Toribash Community » Help » Beginner Sanctuary
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old Nov 7, 2012   #1
BakerdreamZ

Blue Belt

I need a teacher!
I am looking for a teacher in TORIBASH. In all official mods, including twin-swords. I want to learn the openers and how to control myself TO WIN. Okay?

I need most help in JUDO, Twinswords and Taekkyon, and Aikido (including BD)

I can pay you 6tc per game and up to 15 tc per game if you're a real SIFU, okay?

Please, all offers write me by PM!!
Old Nov 8, 2012   #2
WatchDog

Green Belt

Mate you can't just ask for a teacher. You need to just practice and try some things and see what works for you. Also this clan is for beginners and it can teach yousome things: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=225059
If you really are desperate and want to learn some openers fast then just go on youtube.

Practice is the key
I am always watching....... Pedo :P :bananalama:

Last edited by WatchDog; Nov 8, 2012 at 09:22 AM..
Old Nov 10, 2012   #3
BakerdreamZ

Blue Belt

Originally Posted by WatchDog View Post
Mate you can't just ask for a teacher. You need to just practice and try some things and see what works for you. Also this clan is for beginners and it can teach yousome things: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=225059
If you really are desperate and want to learn some openers fast then just go on youtube.

Practice is the key

No! I need a sifu who beats everybody and learn the ways! I don't wanna become one of the numerous custom belts who still suck ingame
Old Nov 10, 2012   #4
@Hero
Chatterbox

2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Frost

There are several guides you can search up from tutorials board (use google) which can give you the same advice for free as a teacher would have given you for a cost. The only way to become good at this game is practice and you will realize that soon if you stick to it.

Have fun.
Closed Thread