ES Recruitment Drive
Recruiting
Ok this upincoming weekend I would like for us all to get on and go to our recruiting server if you would like to go recruit in a public server ask me or ja123465 and if you find someone we might like tell them to come to our server and I will b more than happy to test them I do not tkno the exact day but it will be over this weekend I am hoping
Im going to have Poemd over at my place. Poeta try to get on and hopefully we can get some recruitment done.
-----
I've also removed those inactive members. They were added before the application process, and didn't even try to be active in the clan.
-----
I believe that the recruiting should happen Tomorrow, unless something comes up.
-----
Will continue recruiting in like a couple hours.
FoxMcbluff, Welcome to the fold!
Last edited by ja123465; Feb 1, 2013 at 09:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
n = 2.00056 × sin[0.5(θmd + 60°)]
Well spent about 8 hours trying to recruit some players. We got three new members so i say it was time well spent.
Jayroblox, and cubbob2 welcome to the fold! 8 hours of recruiting, and some extremely fun matches with some TFO guys, I'd say we had a successful recruitment run!
Last edited by ja123465; Feb 2, 2013 at 05:50 AM. Reason: removing the word "epic".
Ja check your pm man i told you how to do recruitment servers
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Thanks for the help crack.
-----
for some reason one of our members, aren't members anymore. Why is this?
Last edited by ja123465; Feb 2, 2013 at 11:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I dont know maybe one of the leaders kicked one of the members because they were inactive or maybe one of the members quit the clan
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
I just found out he swapped clans, damn it. Better remove him from the list.