Ranking
last update for today.
advanced version made slightly easier ( i hope ).
Attached Files
cbtraining_advanced2.tbm (9.7 KB, 7 views)
cbtraining_advanced2sp.tbm (9.9 KB, 7 views)
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
1st thing: the timed dq really favours quick and lousy jumps over precise cbs.
2nd thing: could you make a mod which consist of a huge circular dojo (like this one) where the players starts on opposite sides and have the majority of it covered in a frictionless mat (circular), a few flying boxes (non frictionless, many of these, and needing to use them to climb would be awesome) and one flying ball (close to the middle) which is insta win? This would promote precise cvs yet have players need to not only do their own race to win but also take care of the opponent.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
1st thing: the timed dq really favours quick and lousy jumps over precise cbs.
2nd thing: could you make a mod which consist of a huge circular dojo (like this one) where the players starts on opposite sides and have the majority of it covered in a frictionless mat (circular), a few flying boxes (non frictionless, many of these, and needing to use them to climb would be awesome) and one flying ball (close to the middle) which is insta win? This would promote precise cvs yet have players need to not only do their own race to win but also take care of the opponent.

well i could do that i guess the main problem with that is.
frictionless ground = you cant comeback at all, you wont be able to aim and in the best case scenario you MIGHT be able to jump once.
Well, if the dojo is bigger than the ground its a swing and either you miss and slide to the other side or hit, right?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Well, if the dojo is bigger than the ground its a swing and either you miss and slide to the other side or hit, right?

i guess so.
i actually thought i just put it in a dojo since its hard enough as it is to aim properly
this way to "medium" version would serve as noob version.
the advanced one as medium.
and the insane version... well still would be insane started to work on it now.
note: until i know the correct timing of gameflow i cant really fix the ball movement.
please test it and tell me :P

the replay is tori falling out of the sky to show the movement of things right now.

green stuff = instagib.
didnt make the blade green since its kinda obvious that it will do to you.
-----
the first try wasnt so good, changed stuff.
Attached Files
cbtraining_insane.tbm (12.6 KB, 6 views)
cbtraining_insanesp1.tbm (12.8 KB, 6 views)
pwnzafahra_vs_uke-0_92000.rpl (12.9 KB, 4 views)
cbtraining_insane2.tbm (13.2 KB, 6 views)
cbtraining_insane2sp.tbm (13.4 KB, 6 views)
pwnzafahra_vs_uke-0_0.rpl (4.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Obscu; Apr 4, 2014 at 05:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey! I made a mod like this a few years ago... I think it's called gettothedojo.tbm but probably with some _s in there
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu