ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
who saw my replay?
so, here's the deal

why shouldn't there be an option to see who exactly downloaded an attachment?

i'm pretty curious about who looks at my replays and this way proving someone stole/didn't steal a replay will be at least a bit easier
Um, ask for CnC. I don't know if Toribash would allow the downloader's identity to be fully released.
Hi

Unless you're looking to collect data on "who's interested in what", when and where, etc, and finding ways to solve Toribash hunger, I don't think there's really much point integrating this.

Data shown: Name, timezone
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Why would it even matter. Replay stealing isn't illegal, staff don't need to be assed about tracking down the player who stole a replay.

Taking other people's replays for your own personal use is fine, but what if there was a replay event and I stole one of Shiro's (EPIC) replays and submitted it as my own replay. That is illegal my friend and if Shiro's suggestion was implemented then it would be just that much easier to frame people for these thefts.

Keep in mind we're not talking about regular replays here, we're talking about replays from people that almost only play in Single player, dedicating their time on Toribash to perfecting these said replays, a lot of hours and effort goes into these replays. Replays such as Shiro's classify as Art just like textures do and I know if someone stole the textures you owned and used them you would be pissed and report them. For textures its easier to prove they are your's, though for replays it tends to be a bit harder.

I Support Shiro's idea.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •