Toribash
Original Post
Ello guys and gms
this is to reduce duels scams
They could put something that works with the items I mean to make the two players go through that tool can duelear his stuff as a war and when the other player wins than the losing player to send it if the same tool send it automatically finds hope I explained well but just look who finds less scams toribash
Last edited by UNCONCHUDO; Jan 17, 2016 at 11:45 AM.
Yeah, if you want to suggest something please do it in english.
Provide a translation and you're welcome to reopen this thread.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by SerYoshi View Post
Moved to suggestions, be more careful where you post next time

sorry ser but i dont have much time in forums xDD
Almost any mechanism you can think of to reduce scams has crossed my mind and been discussed in the msquad. Sadly we're at the limit of what we can do and anything more relies on having these tools and systems built so it's completely out of our hands. This sort of safe duel system in particular has been suggested, discussed and fairly well blueprinted. It just needs to be built.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Almost any mechanism you can think of to reduce scams has crossed my mind and been discussed in the msquad. Sadly we're at the limit of what we can do and anything more relies on having these tools and systems built so it's completely out of our hands. This sort of safe duel system in particular has been suggested, discussed and fairly well blueprinted. It just needs to be built.

owww thx u solax :/ and yes configured java scrips is hard thx u for you time