Ranking
Original Post
The multiclaning yes or no board!!
Ok. So we all know that all staff has the ability to check ip and see your other acc and see if u are multiclanning.
Most clans do not have a staff to help them find multiclanners (if they do not allow this in their clan)

So my suggestion is to make a thread where anyone can ask if a person is in another clan or not.
The answer will come from a staff and it will just be a Yes or a No and it will not include alt names or any other privacy things.

I think it is helpfull for clans to better pick worthy members
Last edited by duck; Nov 26, 2017 at 03:12 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
so kind of like the item price megathread but for people to ask if people are multiclanning?

i mean i get what you mean as normal players can't ip check and things and in that sense it'd be useful.

but in the sense of one account it's best if we don't as we can already search up the user's name for there most recent posts and see if they have any in the time range that would be considered multiclanning.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
so kind of like the item price megathread but for people to ask if people are multiclanning?

i mean i get what you mean as normal players can't ip check and things and in that sense it'd be useful.

but in the sense of one account it's best if we don't as we can already search up the user's name for there most recent posts and see if they have any in the time range that would be considered multiclanning.

I am not talking about the username. I am talking about the person behind the computer.

Basicaly if someone applys to your clan you can asl here if he has alts in other clans and you will be answered a yes or a no. Simple as that. vpn and gets a pass cause idk if u can check that, but i think most time ths could be a thing clan leaders can do. Maybe only clan leaders can ask this...so it dosent get overworked.
Pm me for deals
Merged with similar thread, Please at least try and check if your thread is similar to another

duck Moderated Message:
unmerged
Last edited by duck; Nov 26, 2017 at 03:13 PM.

Sry, next time i will buy toriprime so i can search.

Btw. Is it legal to multiclan?
Seeing the stuff about parrot child clan... Most of the arguments brought against it is basically what you can do if there is no rule against multiclan. Make acc, make a clan, farm, etc...
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Sry, next time i will buy toriprime so i can search.

Btw. Is it legal to multiclan?
Seeing the stuff about parrot child clan... Most of the arguments brought against it is basically what you can do if there is no rule against multiclan. Make acc, make a clan, farm, etc...

by multiclanning if you mean applying/joining multiple clans, it's legal, but it's frowned upon just like clan hopping.
Yes please implement this.
I was accused of multiclanning and its complete bs.
If this feature was put into play it would resolve that conflict
I 100% support this idea, I hope it goes a long way.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
To clarify multi clanning isn't illegal and more than likely never will be. At least with regards to the toribash forum as a whole, some clans don't mind it, some do, and it will likely always be up to the clan itself.
The Parrot child clan thing is an entirely different discussion, almost unrelated aside from the fact it has to do with clans tbh.

Part of me is like yeah ok, some way to check would be nice but then again there's a reason every user can't do ip checks. Some users don't want to have their information widely available, and if that's the case, aside from staff issues, who are we to give the entire community the opportunity to find out more about them. While nothing may come of getting that information, having it there could make some users uncomfortable.

I find myself thinking it should be up to a clan to properly research it's applicants, asking around and expecting honesty from applicants.
I find this issue more to be "our clan has a problem so there should be a community wide thing to solve it". Externalising and internal issue etc.

Just properly get to know your applicants I guess.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
To clarify multi clanning isn't illegal and more than likely never will be. At least with regards to the toribash forum as a whole, some clans don't mind it, some do, and it will likely always be up to the clan itself.
The Parrot child clan thing is an entirely different discussion, almost unrelated aside from the fact it has to do with clans tbh.

Part of me is like yeah ok, some way to check would be nice but then again there's a reason every user can't do ip checks. Some users don't want to have their information widely available, and if that's the case, aside from staff issues, who are we to give the entire community the opportunity to find out more about them. While nothing may come of getting that information, having it there could make some users uncomfortable.

I find myself thinking it should be up to a clan to properly research it's applicants, asking around and expecting honesty from applicants.
I find this issue more to be "our clan has a problem so there should be a community wide thing to solve it". Externalising and internal issue etc.

Just properly get to know your applicants I guess.

Regarding privacy, thats why i was suggesting the answers to stay a minimal Yes or No from a clan mod (not an answer like this guy has x, y, and z accounts etc). *only leaders of clans should be allowed to post there.
Another possible answer could be if he is using a vpn...

But looking back at it this might not be such a wide spread problem in the comunity but there would be nice to have a way to check. Specially for new unofficial clan leaders since most official clans have a guy that knows a guy or a staff in their clan.

And yes, it started as you said, but then i thought why not make this suggestion, because i might not be the only one that confrunted with this problem. There are a lot of duel alts that gain credibility by having a clan tag next to the name(maybe).
Pm me for deals
So basicly what is oing to happen is :
Clan leader : i want to ask if this acc : (acc name) have an alt in another clan.
Mod (after cheking) : yes/no.(always an extremly limited answer with no details at all).

It wont touch anyone's privacy and help clans choose their members carefully.
I totally say yes to this
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .