problems i have:
running after a jump
jumping smoothly
vaults
looking sexy
fluidity
recovering
slowing down
jumping in general(i can do it it just doesnt look cool)
and lastly ive been having problems trying to roll

so from these replays could you give me some tips on the aspects
if i had more replays as examples i would put them here but i dont

id rather someone destroy my ego than be nice so bring the CnC on plz

thanks in advanced
Attached Files
parkour-rusty rebel.rpl (449.5 KB, 9 views)
parkour_short.rpl (116.9 KB, 6 views)
parkour_rust_fix.tbm (27.0 KB, 3 views)

Hmmm... I'll cnc properly when I get home and I'm able to watch your replays. For now, keep in mind that a lot of bobbing(going up and down while running) is bad. Not only does it not look good, it compromises your balence and speed. Also, timing is important in running. Try not to mindlessly space and then figure out your move. You'll notice there's an ideal angle your hip should be at you so can place your foot down, and pick up your other one. Lastly for jumping. This is the hardest one to do realistically and effectively. I'll give you a launch instead.
When you're running, drop your front leg towards the ground, almost like you're doing a wrestling lunge(forgive me, I forget the word) transfer all your weight onto your front leg as your momentum carries you over it. Then, when the time is right, fling your hands up and forward, and launch off your leg. Keeping a relaxed hip during this process helps
ahh yes that launcher will help me
ill keep in mind not to bob up and down while running as im sure that looks dumb
i cant wait till you get home for "proper CnC

okay so

first replay, you started out really strong, with a decent run, what happened? you stomped on the ground a couple times with some weird steps, then extended your glutes to regain balance and ultimately couldn't run again. try using the standard YT run for a bit and experiment with that. your flips were cool, but you seemed against using your hands for some reason. never forget that your arms and hands are a great way to regain balance if done correctly. that map is very hard to run on. try to keep on your feet as much as possible, and experiment with contraction and relaxation of the ankles when your foot lands. you'll find you turn and move in ways you didn't think of before. try to keep on the ground, and vertical as much as possible, that way your legs keep under you. i'm not feeling big on cnc tonight, so hopefully that helps!
Thanks man a big help ill definitely implement all of these tips into my new parkour... infact ill do one now and update this thread after... thanks man!!

no problem, glad to help closing your thread now, feel free to reopen if you have any other questions