Toribash
Original Post
Betting on the forums.
title.

I think there should be something like a livestream on the forums so players can bet on the forums while they don't have access to a decent pc.
would also be a good way to get bet servers alive again.
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Considering you can sell tc on the forums, this would fall under an illegal category of internet gambling for quite a bunch of countries including mine. In fact, being able to bet in-game probably already violates those laws.

Have you heard about the topic of loot crates recently? Those are being discussed by many anti-gambling instances for the same reason. The industry could get away from that eventually as the goods gotten from loot crates aren't allowed to be sold by most games' terms of service, unlike tc. This may become a serious problem for either betting or selling tc in Toribash in the future.

Edit: caption from a reply to a suggestion about a section on the forums for gambling which was tagged as "will not be implemented":
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
I elevated the suggestion anyway and the devs weren't keen on the idea of making gambling systems outside of what's currently in the game, so we will not be implementing any more.

Last edited by Slau; Dec 1, 2017 at 07:20 PM.