Toribash
Original Post
(e) ERR0R Recruitment Thread

If you're here to apply for ERR0R, use the following application as a point of reference for what your format should look like:

[Other] How to apply for a staff position 101!

Belt doesn't really matter, it's experience. What matters is that you aren't extremely terrible at the game.
EX-Mod Squad '18 | I'M BACK, BABY! | #1 Under The Sun
Hello, Err0r clan I am Hoax.

My real name is Michael and I am 23 years old. I have been playing Toribash sense 2009.

The reason I want to join this clan is because I like what I see. Organization and well picked members. I have never joined a clan when it first started and stayed till the end and I am looking to do that here. I think that I can bring skill to this clan(Not saying you do not have any to start with). I am very experienced when it comes to the movement and just over all knowledge of the game. Though I am not the best I am sure I can hold my own against anybody.
Vanderquad's Application
Greetings to any ERR0R's leader and member, here is my application :

Name : Ando
Played Hours : 203 hours
Last Clan : DurexSaveYourLife, i left because i didn't feel any chemistry with other members.

Why i want to join ERR0R clan ?
- Looking for a cool and active clan ( was looking at ERR0R Clan, and found many great players)

What'll i do for ERR0R clan :
- Contributing to the clan, such as being active in-game and forum.

In-game stats :
https://i.imgur.com/UpirEqm.png

Looking forward for a good response. You can contact me via PM or discord (Boyd#6783)
Thanks for your attention, such a pleasure to be able joining in your clan. .
Last edited by Woody; Jun 7, 2018 at 09:49 AM.
Don't take it too seriously and just chill mate !
Welcome Blind, Blink, DomDoDm60, Spoon and all the other members that has just joined the clan.
Enjoy your stay!
Slurppys ERR0R application
Hi I am Slurppy(or what ever you wanna call me)

Why do you want to join?
Well mostly I want to be part of a community and be part of something that will help me become a better player in toribash.

Why me you may ask?
Well for one imma have to put this out but Unknown122 use to be my main but I don't use it anymore mostly because its just the name and i dont feel like paying for a new name but ive been playing from 2014 and the last clan I was in was Exile (I think it disbanded) so now im just trying to find a good way to make toribash more fun for me. I can bring some creative skills and if i practice more on my Photoshop skills i can start making logos and stuff like that

My skills/play style
I mostly Try to counter/Defend my self beside attacking but my openers are mostly attack then i defend after i get the hit in.

You can contact me here or discord
ᵔᴥᵔSmolPinguᵔᴥᵔ#3498

a few things about me
Im 16 (turning 17 october)
when im not on toribash im on csgo or something
no im not like one of those edgy meme lords im just a person who loves good memes

Hope To Join Your Clan

~Slurppy