Ranking
hi guys, i play too
still p new to the game tho, only level 11 and i fucking love hanzo and soldier 76
mccree needs to fucking die in a ditch and so does everyone who picks widowmaker or bastion
based off your hero choices, i think you're a douche ezeth. But since you roasted zhuyuan in the csgo thread and called him out, ill let it slide
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
^ Lol

I just started to use solider 76 a little while ago, and I have to say that he is fairly op. Not to the point that he has to be nerfed, but he is a good character. And widowmaker is not really a problem I found out. It seems that 90% of the people that play her are complete shit at the game and don't know what to do once you walk within 20 feet of them. Mccree can suck my ass and I can't wait for him to be nerfed in the update that is coming soon, and omg mei is a giant piece of garbage. I can't stand playing against a good mei. No matter who I use she seems to always find me and kill me.

The one character that I think is the worst of all is junkrat. Once you hear him using the ultimate, you know the end is near.
A hasbeen like the rest
I just got Overwatch and I've liked it so far. I've mostly played Mercy since my team never seems to get a healer. Are there any damage characters you would recommend?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
@dannyrug: dunno m8, I'm 23 level and I'm getting OP widows all the time. Just finished a match where enemy widow had +30 kills, we couldn't get near first point.
retired
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
its Dunkey time

fucking finally
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Good Widowmakers dictate games. When you play against a person who just pops all your offense characters and supports without breaking a sweat, you're going to have a bad time. It essentially means you HAVE to kill that Widowmaker first, which is hard to do with 5 other people in front of her unless you have your own Widowmaker. Even with a counterpick of Winston to jump her, all it takes is a pocket Reaper and Winston can't do anything to stop the Widowmaker, and the Reaper can still contribute to defense and get back to the Widow to protect her super quickly, so you're back to being forced to counterpick Widowmaker with another Widowmaker.

And that's when a character is likely problematic. When the best counterpick to a character is the exact same character, there's an issue.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

mccree nerf yay

widowmaker nerf yay

no u