Toribash
I have walked like 5 steps but it looked retarded lol. One time I tried to moonwalk ,it works but it took me like 30 minutes to moonwalk 2 steps...
I carried Uke.
Andyone remember the old Asimov replay? =D
Heres mine.
Last edited by tertywerty; Apr 15, 2008 at 10:19 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
hai ya terty-o

hmm..i cant seem to walk more then 5 steps...mainly becouse im not trying really hard.
Cheeze and Pie:3I will gladly tell you the minimint story.
(Elite1o0:) one sex, colouring my shoes(Elite1o0:) sec*
(A_coathanger:)sex shoes (Minimint:)Call dibs onsig:3

Desert, you need to watch where your walking.
:D
Someone more skilled than me should make a replay where they walk a few steps, pretend to trip, than do a ridiculous self dismember. It could be called "i tripped" heh.
[Freelance]CMon:Im here to take over RA servur!
[RelaxAll]Zmt70:>.>
[Freelance]CMon:maybe later when theres a little less people
[Freelance]CMon: *scurries*
hhaha goodmonkey u made my foot textures and 2worlds u in my clan small toribash world
Goo 4 You
2nd Dan BlackBelt
First i'd like to point out being Paraplegic is being paralyzed from your neck down, not being able to type.

Second, i found a tutorial on how to walk in Tori for more than 12 steps before falling somewhere, can't remember the site but i remember the thread .

Will find it for you.
Just get up and walk around, thinking about whats contracting, extending, holding and relaxing in your legs, hips, knees and glutes... (kinda hard i guess..)
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?