ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ryan hall - Iris spinoff
A custom verse on a famous song, using Ryan Hall's cover song as a base. All vocals are done by me.

Been a really time since i posted anything here. Would love some feedback, some praise, and really just to have you all listen.
hope the community is doing well
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Hey Karbn, good to see you doing more music!!

It kinda feels the actual song is more compressed than needed. Especially during the chorus parts and more at the end.
Tho I don't know if that what you were trying to do, and little bit more of bass on your voice would suit it better I think!

Overall, it's real neat and really a good step up since I heard your teasers way back! ^^

Keep it up
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Originally Posted by Miracle11 View Post
Hey Karbn, good to see you doing more music!!

It kinda feels the actual song is more compressed than needed. Especially during the chorus parts and more at the end.
Tho I don't know if that what you were trying to do, and little bit more of bass on your voice would suit it better I think!

Overall, it's real neat and really a good step up since I heard your teasers way back! ^^

Keep it up

Hey mira, good to see you around. I could agree that the song is fairly compressed, but that was the style of the original chorus and song. My lyrics up to the chorus are original, but i wanted to match the original chorus closely.

I would also love a bit more bass on my voice unfortunately my voice doesn't have bass in it, and i'm stuck with a very smooth, high voice.

I appreciate your praise though, I've been working hard on my vocals and although the progress has been slow, it's definitely noticeable. Good to hear from you
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord