Ranking
Original Post
I drew my vape.
Got bored yesterday, so I just drew the first thing in front of me at the time.
Feedback and advice is much appreciated, this took me longer to draw than it should have.

here it is, folks!

Program used: Adobe Photoshop CS5
Hardware: Wacom Intuos Art
Last edited by Phillip; Nov 18, 2017 at 11:07 AM.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
the draw looks pretty dope dude, I'd blend more

but it must be said:

this gotta be said

Thanks. I was thinking of blending it more too but the roughness is kind of appealing to me.
Also, you're not wrong but it helps me smoke less cigarettes and I can smoke it at home without everything smelling like shit lol
David Moderated Message:
I wish i could draw glass like that

I like the rough look of the drawing, it gives it character, (theres not much character you can get from a vape but good job on that) and i like the black on black. I had my phones brightness all the way down for some reason and i was gonna tell you to define your lines a little more but nevermind that. Is that supposed to be a smok v8 stick btw?

I vape too fuck u veoo cigarettes are the gayest gay and vapes save lives so heck off nerd

It sincerely bothers me that your ign is phillip and the signature says andrew tho
bitchass
Haha, thanks! This is actually one of my first attempts at drawing glass, especially curved glass, so I'm glad it turned out to your liking. This is supposed to be the Eleaf iJust S.
And yes I have a slight variation of names on different sites hehe, apologies for the confusion.
David Moderated Message:
Well, this is a whole lot better than i was expecting from the title, but far be it from me to complain about that. :V
Texture, shine and details are all great, the only nitpick i can zero in on is that the ellipses/curves are slightly lopsided in some places (i.e. the bottom), and honestly that's such a fucking tiny deal that it's hardly worth mentioning. Nice job!

... Do you have a gallery i could peep at somewhere? :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
yo the material painting is bangin
i actually like the slightly loose way of your painting
someone once said to me : if you want to go for realism, get a camera
-----
id love to see some more of your work too :3
Last edited by Ragey07; Nov 18, 2017 at 05:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
best item forogerer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UGUU~~~~