ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Monster Event
Guys, maybe we should think about this?

There is a clan event where you need to make an image of a clan monster, and the prizes are nice, going to our clan bank.

We have that wushu robot FL-0W (Fast Lenshu zero Wushu training bot)

I can draw an image, but you must give some suggestions what to change on him, or what to make different, even give him a new name etc, so it is a group project.
We have 7 days left to do it. Let's go!
good idea !

I don't know about our robot tho, even if it's looking osum it's not very hallowinish ! Or maybe changing a few stuffs like making it much more damaged, replacing the blue "eye" by something redish and scary.

Or something else, and I think I got a cool idea :

A huge badass carnivorous fl0wer ! since you know, we're fl0wers n shiet, and we're pretty inactive, as that type of flower looks like it's not moving until a prey comes too close and BAM DEADLY JAW CLAP.
It could be tall, like a few meters high, with a big strong stem, well rooted in earth, to move fast like a whip or snake, and kill quick without mercy ;o
Last edited by deprav; Oct 22, 2014 at 09:45 PM.
I like depravs idea!
Maybe give it a made up "botanical" name,something like "Herba fluor (rancens) carnivorus maximus rex"(plant ,flow,(lazy^^) ,carnivorous,the biggest, king).
we have had xhiba as pumpkin head
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
It's not a Halloween monster. I've read some posts about it.
It's just a monster our clan would have as a pet or something XD

So, anything is possible, from robot to killer plant and pumpkin heads.

Also, send me invite to flow so I can come and avoid stupid questions like: ''He is not in flow so how can he make an image for the clan etc''
Why not both? I can make some robot-flower mutant without much trouble.
I'll sketch up something.

In the meantime give some more ideas about the look and name...
Hell yeah, bionic mutant carnivorous flower sounds great ! :d

It could be a huge 5 or 6 meters tall carnivorous flower of some kind, there are some beautiful ones :
like this one or this one
or like this one or something more classic.

With an enhanced bionic/robotic stem & roots so it can get out of the floor when it needs to ;o
what if our robot tried to dress up as a fl0wer and was attempting to do wushu, that would classic
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
why not to have some bd&sm with wushu mistress and f10-w? this is very canonical and even orthodoxal
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15