Toribash
Original Post
Modding
Hey guys,

Some of you may know, some dont.
im modding alot and im always looking for stuff to make ( be it parkour , new wushu variants or funmods doesnt really matter to me ) i just enjoy modding.

now my questions is:

if there is anything you could change / add to RK-MMA what would it be?
i´ve already seen some requests in the mod section for rk mma with the new point system
my question is: what would you rather see?

a point system based on realism: no rubbing damage but still beeing able to score a high amount of points, blocking ( knees , elbows ) not blocking 100% of the damage done but rather around 90% , since you know it hurts like hell getting kicked in the elbow / knee irl.

a point system like the wushu_esports variante: low points , blocks extremly efficient with triceps / legs not taking damage at all making you aim propperly for the head / neck / torso

any other ideas you have

another thing:

with my clan i made "hoaxshu" basically wushu without fracs and lower dmt for a "funmod" that still can be competetive.
i later added some objects to the mod

Hoaxshu3 Dojo screenshots

is something like this ( obviously smaller dojo / diffrent objects ) something you´d like to see for rk-mma as a funmod variant.
if yes: post your ideas about this aswell.

im willing to do requests if they have a clear concept / and people willing to test unfinished versions.
if you want objects best thing to do, open paint and start drawing ( i can work with very little. a couple of lines and dots are enough for me to get your point )
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.