Ranking
NutHug - He is pretty much re-inventing the game. He has the best control over tori out of anyone that I have ever seen. He was the first person to run, and in my opinion, still the only person able to run well. He is seen as unbeatable in his domain, which is sambo-type games, and almost unbeatable in pretty much every other aspect in the game. He is really the only candidate for the title of "best toribashian alive". This, and his title of Gamekeeper, and his leader position in clan RAWR is why I see him as the most influential person in toribash.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Nuthug, He's a great control
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Psy-T. Because he's like, he like...well, he influented stuff, didn't he?
My pick would have to be, PorcupineJim, now know as Shin-Yami. At first the dude scared me, then when people told me to look for him when I was looking for HappyTreeFriend texture makers,we became the best of friends.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Nobody, because it is a game.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
NutHug - He is pretty much re-inventing the game. He has the best control over tori out of anyone that I have ever seen. He was the first person to run, and in my opinion, still the only person able to run well. He is seen as unbeatable in his domain, which is sambo-type games, and almost unbeatable in pretty much every other aspect in the game. He is really the only candidate for the title of "best toribashian alive". This, and his title of Gamekeeper, and his leader position in clan RAWR is why I see him as the most influential person in toribash.

I've beaten him, in the World Championship. ; D

[Time for Epic Rematch]

Most "influencial" person....I would have to say veb. But he needs to "be more active".
I'm too awesome to be influenced by anyone.

...I guess I've really stared at replays made by those SP gods (I'm looking at you, Noweb) since I first started so I could get a good idea of how to fight in TB, so they'd probably be up there. Can't be bothered to list all of them as I'll probably forget a bunch of people =P
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
wootkill
wootkill
wootkill
wootkil
wootkill-hes a smexy beast
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag