Toribash
Original Post
[BUY] A new texture set
So the time has come for a new texture set, oh joy. I am rather fond of the squinty eyes and simple designs. I don't care if you use brush sets, I don't care how you get it done, just make it look nice. What is nice? Nice is many things. Smooth colors, elegant designs, defining features unique to the set. Get creative guys.

I do like colors like ecto, aqua, and void. I'd prefer you pick two colors and maybe a third neutral, such as white. You've seem my last set so you know what I like. Go for it.

The price will be discussed after I see the set, it will not be a waste of your time, I promise.
Np thats what we normal members are here for we go round looking for mistakes that mods make so we can get revenge by completely flaming them.

jokes

pretty common mistake

oh yea and as well as finding all your flaws im gana give this a go
Last edited by Festus; Sep 22, 2009 at 09:27 AM.
Maybe ask NightHawk1 for this request. He's good at what you like. (Simple, Tribal, Abstract, etc.)
T1cux: clan have eggs.
D: kitfox
If I get a new set Im going to quote your words. They're the exact things I would want.

Now ima try something for this.
take a look at my shop the 1st set is an example and low quality, not for sale, but i dunno if the last one is ok for you ;) ?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=123907