Toribash
Datproduct, please add folders to this amazing lookig mod. :P
My idea was that you could right click on a saved move, then there is an option saying "Make Folder" and it would make a folder, put hte move into it, and it would be named the name "Folder". Then, you could right click it again, and there would be options like:
"Rename"
"Open"
You could use these options to do these actions.

This is just a detailed description for something that I think would make the mod a little bit better.
Thanks for patience!
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
Datproduct, please add folders to this amazing lookig mod. :P
My idea was that you could right click on a saved move, then there is an option saying "Make Folder" and it would make a folder, put hte move into it, and it would be named the name "Folder". Then, you could right click it again, and there would be options like:
"Rename"
"Open"
You could use these options to do these actions.

This is just a detailed description for something that I think would make the mod a little bit better.
Thanks for patience!

I do intend to add folders. I'm visiting family for the holidays and don't have my computer with me, so it'll be a couple of weeks. Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad you're finding it useful!
NP! it is very confusing at first sight for me though. O.o
Learning it bit by bit, so much implemented, I didn't know where to start!
I am just hoping this doesn't get to advertised, or everyone will start using it. XD
dear creator script by pressing the space bar is turned clammy hands please correct this defect
Originally Posted by polosee2 View Post
dear creator script by pressing the space bar is turned clammy hands please correct this defect

I'm not sure I understand the problem! If you can please explain it in a different way I'll be glad to see if I can fix it.
Nice script but I hate the "Movenames" feature and when I type /ta movenames 0 it does not work.
Originally Posted by sethethan View Post
Nice script but I hate the "Movenames" feature and when I type /ta movenames 0 it does not work.

Oops, it was a typo in the OP. Instead of /ta movenames 0, you need to type /ta set movenames 0.

Sorry about that, and I'm glad you're enjoying the script!
Dear Creator
well i got an error on loading the script on the latest update..here's the error

Error data/script/ta.lua:164: attempt to call global 'chunk' (a number balue) Error loading script: ta.lua

can i get fast response ;_;
Yup, there seems to be a bug in the newest TB version (at least in the steam version). You'll have to wait until it is fixed.
Signature temporarily out of order.