Ranking
Original Post
Signature Moves, anyone?
I would just like to introduce myself... I am the Allmighty Manifesto Himself ManBreakfast. Feel free to just call me ManBreakfast, though. I am what you'd call a l337 n00b. I try all the stupid moves nobody ever really thinks of, and somehow turn it into a strategy. I'm like that guy who invented Drunken Fist.

I have 4 of my favorites here... my 4 best SIGNATURE MOVES.

It's in caps because it's special

In order, these are the 4...

Backflip Crotch Slam
A flipping throw where the other dude lands with his face in your crotch

Crotch-To-Face
A pelvic thrust attack, with a special victory leap at the end.

Face Rape Attack
Aptly named, you kinda latch onto their head and proceed to do.. something... to it. Not exactly rape, but close enough.

Face-To-Crotch
This is before I knew how to grab. I managed to create the ultimate humiliating move. I'm not even going to describe it... you really just have to see what I can do with a severed head, as if the name doesn't give it away.

I want people to post their best moves up here, for us all to enjoy. Um... please?

Oh yeah... these are completely mine. Honestly. I haven't seen these before, so to the best of my knowledge, I did it first. So pleeeease don't bash me if they're "not mine', k?

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: Signature Moves, anyone?
I guess this would be qualified as my "signature move" since most of mine are combos or something
I dunno.

My signiture move is called the 'split butt'

Its kind of camp.

And it does not have any kind of tactical advantage to it at all.

My signature move is kick:

kicking3 - nice double kick (perfect with decapitation)
kicking4 - triple kick (with decapitation)
doublekick - double kick works! (perfect multiplayer duel)

[perfect = opponent gains no points]

I have more for you guys...

Backflip Slam 2
A variation on the Backflip Crotch Slam. Unlike the first, the opponente head doesn't come off when it hits the floor, it comes off when I double-knee strike them in the chest. And this one is much cleaner-looking.

Self Mutilation Strike
I kinda tear my own arm and head off, and balance my head on my shoulders while my dismembered arm pounds my opponent several times in the face.

Yes Indeed
This one is one of my favorites... completely useless, but very fun to do. I start off in a generic taunt, then proceed to tear my opponent apart much faster than I had expected.

Unfair Low Strike
This might actually work... if I could get some power into it. It's a very low kick, followed by a series of jumps backwards, essentially tapping your opponent once, and running away really fast. Still, you could win like that, even if everyone would hate you for the tactic...

Keep these coming, I have to admit I'm very impressed with those kicks.

(so far, I can do a good roundhouse, and that's about it.)

Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
essentially tapping your opponent once, and running away really fast. Still, you could win like that, even if everyone would hate you for the tactic...

I used to do that a lot, though not on purpose. Got me some cheap wins in my first matches though.

I hope you don't mind but I edited your face rape replay a little as I was bored at the time. See below.

Nice. I was too busy laughing at where I managed to stick his head to actually try that, but I did get one thrust in.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not going to be mad if you edit my replays or moves, I actually want you to. If you find another version of the move, or something different you like to do with it, post it up here. The whole point of a SIGNATURE MOVE is to spread it around.

In short, edit, create, and post. I want to see what you're capable of
Too lazy to post ze demos, but mine are:

Kick-Handswing start with spices:
High kick at the start, whilst another hand grabs the enemy :o. Easily modifiable.

Wrestling:
Basically any wrestling stylish things. I like to do situation turnarounds :P

Ripping my own arms off:
Jesush, this basically happens in every fight :P

Acrobatics:
Im fairly good to do acrobatic things. I usually stay up longest if it comes to running away (judo)

Mid-Aerials:
I usually use these as my favor. Not high ones, but where the enemy might be at the ground and I in the mid-air.

And Pelvic Thrusts :P
@m0o: dude fuck
@m0o: fail guys like chac and blam make me want to suicide
@m0o: theyre probably the most annoyingly boring people I have ever met in my life
@m0o: and I know a girl with a monobrow who speaks in monotone
I call it Lampshade's Revenge!

[NERD]
[OLDA]
[inq]
Mine is practically "head-humping" (reference to Half-Life) I grab the head, and pull myself towards it, giving me points for damaging their head but occasionally my arms fall off.
Also, I jump onto people and elbow them into the ground for a dissqualification (If my position allows it).